1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Do you know about any free article generator software?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by rodog, Jan 22, 2008.

Does anyone know about any free article generation software, especially ones that can fetch articles from different free article sites by keyword?

rodog, Jan 22, 2008 IP
  2. thuapl

thuapl Peon

Best Answers:
    Currently, i am using a free software build up hundres of webpages, each page created based on an article and keywords through 10 simple steps.

On step 4, after identify your keyword, the software will scan through hundreds of articles directory, and look for articles relate/or articles got your keyword inside the title or body. Very easy, very convenient. By using this software, you can also include google adsense code and generate extra cash with it. It's free for download and use. Check it out : http://makemoneyguarantee.com/freewebsitebuilder

Enjoy your free software.:D

Tle
    http://makemoneyguarantee.com

thuapl, Apr 10, 2008 IP
  3. tptnyc

tptnyc Peon

Best Answers:
    Why is it free? Is there any catch?

tptnyc, Apr 14, 2008 IP
  4. kamalchandel

kamalchandel Active Member

Best Answers:
    If somebody copy the article from different articles directories as per you mentioned above. It means you copy the data from other articles sites. Will Adsense ban you for copying the data from other site?

kamalchandel, Sep 17, 2009 IP
  5. WebTechGlobal

WebTechGlobal Peon

Best Answers:
    Google aint impressed with copied content its not going to get you anywhere unless you use it in a different way and thats why its all about.

Its the same with my csv import plugin for WordPress called CSV 2 POST. My customers can create a million posts in a day but I tell them that profit will take months maybe years unless they create a niche site.

I'm putting content re-writing into my plugin but for articles it already exists. You need a tool that scrapes the site for article then re-writes it and puts it into a niche site.

WebTechGlobal, Sep 23, 2009 IP
  6. kamalchandel

kamalchandel Active Member

Best Answers:
    But I am asking for google baning, If I copied the articles from different article directories, exactly the same then google adsense can ban us?

kamalchandel, Oct 7, 2009 IP
  7. anest.baik

anest.baik Peon

Best Answers:
    i ever read (i try to find the article on net but fail) that your google adsense will not ban, just your website rate / page rank / point are bad in google eyes.

anest.baik, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  8. YourProfessional

YourProfessional Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd steer clear from these sort of things - the quality is beyond pathetic. Honestly.

YourProfessional, Oct 8, 2009 IP
  9. sparkposter

sparkposter Guest

Best Answers:
    I think so but I'm not really sure..

sparkposter, Apr 13, 2010 IP
  10. jjoshua

jjoshua Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    jjoshua, Apr 21, 2010 IP
  11. SEO1991

SEO1991 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey try http://Articlegenerator.org it can generate unqiue fresh articles with keyword given in seconds and can rewrite them as well

SEO1991, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  12. Jeff Mccoy

Jeff Mccoy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello Rodog, Currently, i am using a ArticleCreator, the best article generator tool to generate SEO friendly unique articles from your keyword.

Jeff Mccoy, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @Jeff Mccoy - can you show us some examples please

sarahk, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  14. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest all you guys stay away from spin/spun/generated content...
    This is why you guys continue to sink, and SE do not want you....
    You guys have not figured this out since 2008? If you use 1000 words
    of spin content, then I only need 100 words of unique to outrank you....

dscurlock, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  15. bengr86

bengr86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Stay away from spinners and the like. Write original content, it's well worth it in the long run, even if it does take longer/cost more.

bengr86, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  16. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    @rodog Since content marketing is the way of the future, I would advise highly against using anything like what you're wanting. Instead, I would do one of two things:

1. Learn to write valuable content. Content is King and always will be. You're going to get more value (In a SEO standpoint) from unique and valuable content that you're visitors enjoy and want to read. I run an ecommerce store and the bulk of my quality traffic comes from the blog I setup months after starting my store. Niel Patel wrote an article a while back on length of content. He studied the correlation between length of article vs. SERP ranking. What he found was the top results yielded articles of 1k words and greater in length combined with well written and engaging content.

2. This one is the easier method and one I wouldn't opt for (but I like writing). Hire content writers for your website. Make sure they're somewhat versed in your niche and aren't going to provide you an article that's low quality. Try for an article length of 500 words or more and expect to pay a little more for a quality article from a native english speaking writer.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 31, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. Karri

Karri Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You know, most people who speak English are not native speakers. I doubt there's any studies on this though, ie. what's the actual difference(bounce rates, conversion yadda yadda statistics) between an article written by native and non-native(assuming otherwise same quality) and how it differs by market areas. As a writer I can say that price for quality is actually going up. I think it's markets reacting to the realization that bad content is bad(whereas it used to be good), and Google algorithms actually working(to some degree). Then it's just supply and demand.

I would say the general quality across most categories and niches in English content is really bad, especially everything affiliate related.

Karri, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  18. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    While saying "most" people speaking English aren't native speakers are a bit doubtful, I understand where you're coming from. However, there's a difference between _knowing_ English, somewhat (ie, being able to communicate with someone in English, more or less), and speaking it fluently. Personally, I'm not a native English-speaking person, however, I both speak and write English better than quite a few native speaking people. Mostly because people in general take no pride in their language skills, and speak (and write) slang, don't know how to use a spell-checker if they should, and so on.

The worst is, however, coming from Asia. There is such a huge amount of crap content being fabricated in India and the neighbouring countries, and while many Asians have understood that English might be necessary for growth, they have not taken the time to learn how to write. Which is quite clear when viewing this forum.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 6, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  19. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Article generator software are useless in single word. I really don't find anything reliable in it. Better write your own content. If you are not be able to write content than you can hire writers online who can write quality contents for you.

iwebsocial, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  20. bengr86

bengr86 Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually, I found a pretty interesting tool for content creating and article generation. They're called Articoolo, and basically, what they do is they'll take phrase and spit out an article which might not be the best quality, but can be easily rewritten and used as the base for your own article. They're claiming that they can provide high uniqueness scores, and so far from what I've seen, it looks halfway decent, though while I was playing around with it, I was given some real flops, too.

bengr86, Feb 24, 2016 IP