1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Awesome Landing Page Software Converting Like Crazy!!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by rjd1265, Feb 8, 2016.

Hey all,
    I am proud to announce the launch of my product Prime Landing Page.
    http://www.primelandingpage.com

Affiliate Tools:
    http://www.primelandingpage.com/administrator/affiliate-tools

Search "primepages" in Clickbank market place to get your affiliate link.

It is an easy to use landing page software targeted for affiliate marketers and business owners.

I am still working on the affiliate page but in detailed testing I am finding that
    forum posting where people are asking about landing pages works awesome.

Facebook ads, YouTube and Bing work great as well.

Check out these stats!
    [​IMG]

Averaging $2.34 Earnings per hop.

Here is a screenshot that one of my affiliates sent me. this is an account that only promotes Prime Landing Page. All his traffic is from a YouTube Video he did and Facebook ads.
    [​IMG]

Why my software is better than others.
    1. Very simple to use. no plug-ins or HTML needed
    2. Come with Thank You Page, Autoresponder, Email Series and Intergrations with the top email providers. It is an option but NOT needed as I host our very own email series for FREE
    3. Less expensive than any other software out there, hence why sales are skyrocketing!
    4. Professional sales video increased conversions by 40%
    5. Fully customizable unlike other software that only let you change a few things.

Initial testing was priced at $47 and sales were slow. I decreased the price to $27 and my affiliates went NUTS.....because their sales increased by up to 200%.

Initial sale is $27 and I pay 60%
    Upsell #1 is $67 and I pay 60%
    Downsell is $47 and I pay 60%

There is also a recurring charge of $27 per month which i pay 50% on.

Customers on average stay with the software for over 1 year! I have several hundred users that have been on since the first day of testing 2 years ago.

So your average commission per customer will be about $218.20!!

This is why i LOVE the recurring payment model on Clickbank!

Each week I look at our suggestions from our users and sit down with m developer and we make it happen, so this means each week the product is improving and that keeps customers happy which makes you more money!

If you have any questions please contact me at and I will be happy to help you out!

Ryan

Ps. we recently changed names so the stats in Clickbank market place are not updated as of yet. But the proof is in the screenshots above.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2016
    rjd1265, Feb 8, 2016 IP