1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is best ecommerce software for creating Online store?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Paresh Shrimali, Apr 8, 2015.

1. LABEShops

LABEShops Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use opencart which is opensource and allows me to run my 20+ online store from one admin area using their included multi-stores function.

I've looked at and tried out most of them - magento is very hard to modify and you will end up paying a developer to do the simpliest thing imo. Opencart is very similar in function and much easier to modify.

I personally don't like shopify and other hosted solutions as they are not really yours and they can change their terms, fees, or shut down completely at any time and you have to start all over again.

LABEShops, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  2. brianlee1982

brianlee1982 Peon

Best Answers:
    There's something new that is similar like shopify. NewCommerce Suite that plugin to Wordpress.

http://socialconnectprogram.com/newcommerce-suite-review/

brianlee1982, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  3. SHOP SHIBA

SHOP SHIBA Peon

Best Answers:
    I used Shopify to create my online store. I didn't have much experience with creating a website and it turned out great. Any questions have been dealt with very quickly via their customer webchat. So I really recommend them!

SHOP SHIBA, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  4. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I would recommend Wordpress combined with WooCommerce simply based on the ease of use of Wordpress and the combined flexibility of Woocommerce. Not to mention the seemingly endless extensions available for WooCommerce.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  5. sowmya1

sowmya1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As we know that its very difficult to figure out which which shopping cart software best meets your needs in todays ecommerce platform market. If you are considering starting your own store, then I would like to suggest you to compare with different platforms such as Shopify, Bigcommerce, 3dcart, Volusion and Big Cartel, woocommerce, Magento and many more.
    I would also strongly recommend to consult with EcommerceMix Team to get the help for starting an online store by their Ecommerce marketplace scripts.

sowmya1, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  6. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:
    Old is Gold . . ! Wordpress !
    I used Wordpress, It's too much user friendly and easy to use and understand.
    Magneto is also in my recommendations, as I am thinking to use that also.

Aalia Rehan, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  7. Roman_Y.

Roman_Y. Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I strongly think that Magento is the best service. It has several undoubt benefits: Magento can easily handle even a big number of products and customers and allow you to expand further in the future if necesary. There are a lot of benefits in using Magento platform, too many to count in one message. It has a very enhanced system for managing the products, clients, billing, mobile shopping and so on. It has a lot of features for cross-selling, up-selling, special offers and other tools for marketing. It is the most used e-commerce platform all over the world (more than 25% of the entire market) Magento received a lot of rewards, but most importantly It has powered most of the 1000 Top Best Internet Retailers in the last 3 years

Roman_Y., Jan 28, 2016 IP
  8. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I used WordPress for all my purposes: website, blog, ecommerce websites etc.
    It's really easy to use and update but now I use Shopify for ecommerce platforms. It's more specific for selling area, so it has a lot of additional services I can't find in WordPress.

HelenVendo, Feb 5, 2016 IP
  9. The TMStore

The TMStore Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Wocommerce ....

even you can convert your woocommerce website into your own mobile app at free of cost ....

The TMStore, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  10. Heidi Green

Heidi Green Peon

Best Answers:
    My opinion and experience, Salehoo is the best! Cost $67 a year though.

Heidi Green, Feb 7, 2016 IP
    Paresh Shrimali likes this.
  11. Paresh Shrimali

Paresh Shrimali Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi.. @Heidi Green
    Thanks for giving suggestion for "
    "Salehoo"

Its a new for me.

Paresh Shrimali, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  12. Lauren Kimelton

Lauren Kimelton Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We recommend Shopify the best ecommerce for Mid Level ecommerce industries.
    Magento is good if you have lot of products and you can go for it.

Lauren Kimelton, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  13. Indiebrandbuilder.com

Indiebrandbuilder.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We have used both Shopify and Magento and, as someone else stated, it depends on your needs. Shopify is best for getting a good looking shop up quickly as it takes care of hosting, payment gateways and shipping integration. Shopify allows non technical entrepreneurs to handle everything themselves and is best for small businesses that don't have very large catalogs and don't have funds to pay developers for customization. There is a monthly fee plus they skim a little off of each sale via credit card charges. Shopify can be customized, but it provides nearly all of the basics out of the box and has a large selection of apps that can handle nearly everything else, so customization is usually not necessary.

Developers like Magento because it is far more customizable - which gives them lots to do! Magento has a "free" version but will definitely cost you in developer fees as it does not include any support whatsoever. You would also need to set up and mange hosting yourself. Typically you will need to use a Magento host as many people find that Magento is painfully slow when not managed and optimized correctly. Given all this, Magento would definitely be the more expensive option, but probably the way to go if you were selling in the 7 figures. (Shopify has a new premium version "Shopify +" which I haven;t tried but is also competing in this space.)

We actually switched from Magento to Shopify to save on costs as our store is not that big. We prefer Shopify as we can now manage everything in house and the Themes look good. You can view our Shopify store at www.soyoung.ca . I also offer advice to product comapnies at www.indiebrandbuilder.com

Indiebrandbuilder.com, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  14. AlexZog

AlexZog Member

Best Answers:
    Shopify is nice and easy, but think about promotions? how much yo are going to spend, while on glabex oyu are promoting for free via social and content marketing. IF selling id your business it is definitely the way to consider. If are the manager of bigger company and you need nice and easy solution it is different.

AlexZog, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  15. na9endra

na9endra Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    as per my experience any thing even core php is also good,

it all about how good you are at analytical and programming skills..

na9endra, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  16. YesBobbleheads

YesBobbleheads Member

Best Answers:
    I would like to recommend nopCommerce, we built our custom bobbleheads site: www.yesbobbleheads.com based on it and is running pretty well.

YesBobbleheads, Mar 4, 2016 IP
  17. hyun231

hyun231 Member

Best Answers:
    I highly recommend Magento platform, Magento's mobile app is rising very quick !

hyun231, Mar 11, 2016 IP
  18. ExtremeIM

ExtremeIM Active Member

Best Answers:
    i have tried woocommerce before but now shifted to shopify because of its support which is quite good and very responsive

ExtremeIM, Mar 17, 2016 IP
  19. NLP1987

NLP1987 Peon

Best Answers:
    Online small shop --> Magento
    Long-time reliability, resposiveness, easy to handdle and chance to set up a scalable business --> Drupal and Wordpress (Best ones for SEO)

NLP1987, Mar 18, 2016 IP
  20. eva-max

eva-max Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi guys, I know its very difficult question because all platform for ecommerce software are best. What you say guys am say right .?

eva-max, Mar 30, 2016 IP