1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sales script suggestions

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by pwoodyy, Feb 6, 2016.

hi guys im a new member and am looking for some more insight to better my sales skills over the phone. Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas regarding SEM sales over the phone.

I have the basics pretty down
    ask questions
    build need
    reiterate the befits and focus on ROI

I could use some help with the closing window and getting the committment I find that I am getting bounced back by send me an email, let me review it etc.

any ideas are appreciated

pwoodyy, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Show us your script and we'll be in a better position to help you.

sarahk, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  3. pwoodyy

pwoodyy Peon

Best Answers:
    my script is pretty free style and changes with industry. and need.

|If im selling into a industry such a landscape contractors or general contractors

basic intro... My name, where Im calling from with a questions - what would make your next year in business better? where are you looking to take the business.
    Does your positioning on the search engines ever concern you etc.
    Focus on generating a greater ROI off of the search engines.
    Position the convo into Search engine solutions convo.
    i focus on how this is the most cost effective way of generating leads while increasing sales and decreasing costs
    Provide some market trends and build expectations along with fulfillment continually focus on ROI and generating/launching campaign during a slow season for the business
    discuss investment generally 300.00-500.00/month on a 6 pr 12 month term
    build more expectations - key words / negative key words
    Start pushing for the close

pwoodyy, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    My phone would be hung up at this point. I'm not sharing my business goals with a stranger who could well be a competitor pretending to be an SEO. I'd skip this and go right onto how you can help.

We run several businesses and the most common mistake we get is people who call saying they've checked out our website and then can't tell us which website!

sarahk, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  5. pwoodyy

pwoodyy Peon

Best Answers:
    lets start with an opener thats more captivating...

hows this sound?

Hi I'm calling you today because I came across your website for BUSINESS NAME.
    I assist SMB's with generating more sales with cost effective marketing strategy that are efficient and increases your ROI on marketing by utilizing major search engines.

Did I catch you at a good time? I wanted to ask you a few questions so that I could learn more about your business and goals

pwoodyy, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  6. pwoodyy

pwoodyy Peon

Best Answers:
    so ive adapted my script to be shorter at the intro and i get straight to the point real quick about why im calling.
    generating more sales/leads through search engines while reducing costs and maximizing efficiency.

does anyone have suggestions on good questions or approaches for building the need while presenting the value of the solution and its ROI?

Any help would be great

thanks in advance.

pwoodyy, Feb 10, 2016 IP