1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Graphic / Web Designer - Needed for Team (Long Term)

Discussion in 'Design' started by LindseyInteractive, Feb 7, 2016.

Hello,

We are an Internet Marketing company and we are looking to add a graphic/web designer to our team. We are located in the United States, now, we don't care to much where the individual resides, however it is important that you be able to turn things around the same day (if possible on most things).

For example, we will ask for a design during the morning (our time, which is around 8am EST) and we will expect it to be delivered within 5 - 6 hours later that same day. Now, this is dealing with designs such as standard logos, banners, sliders, etc. We understand that website design files and things will take more time and we understand that.

The person we are looking for needs to be able to design the following types of designs:

• Logos (PSD & Vectors)
    • Business Cards
    • Website Sliders
    • Advertising Banners (Static and Animated)
    • Brochures
    • Other Print Media
    • Website Layouts - (PSD Only)
    Now, the person we are looking for must also have Skype and be online every day in case we need to have some work done.

So, if you are interested in this position then you must send us the following in a Private Message.

Skype Name, Portfolio, and Price for each of the services above.

If you don't send us this type of information in the Private Message, we may not respond.

LindseyInteractive, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  2. SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello There,

Warm Greetings!!!

Gone through your requirement, after reviewing it carefully we feel strongly that we are perfect fit for this job. While interview session I will show you some of our designs.

Our Experience:-
    ===============
    Our team have 3-6 years of experience in:-
    - Graphic designing
    - 3d MAX or Maya
    - Logos (PSD & Vectors)
    - Business Cards
    - Website Sliders
    - Advertising Banners (Static and Animated)
    - Brochures
    - Other Print Media
    - Website Layouts - (PSD Only)
    - 3D Animation
    - Unreal engine

I assure you that we will provide you the best quality work as per your requirements and will work according to your instructions and all tracks will be maintained through PMS (Basecamp) as well, so that you can leave your feedback, comments and suggestions as well to be followed.

I will appreciate an online discussion via Skype for detail discussion in order to provide you rough estimate. Please contact me at your earliest convenience.

I will be looking forward to have your response and build long term business relations.

Kindest Regards,
    SkyWaltz Labs

SkyWaltz Labs, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  3. drowningmonkey

drowningmonkey Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    PM Sent. Thank you for the opportunity.

drowningmonkey, Feb 8, 2016 IP