1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Workflow - Project Management System

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Martin Bariak, Feb 6, 2016.

Hello,

please, let me know what you think about our project management system.

http://codecanyon.net/item/workflow-project-management-system/14551384

Martin Bariak, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, it would be nice if the login page on the preview loaded sometime this century -- wondering why if you have fixed labels you are screwing around with wasting bandwidth on placeholder-style asshattery, the fixed metric fonts really aren't blowing my skirt up and are an accessibility disaster, and the scripttardery means I'm not even going to make it past the login so...

Epic fail before I even get started... but entirely inline with what I've come to expect from the halfwit nonsense known as bootcrap, hence the lack of media targets, mutliple files wasting handshakes, gibberish presentational use of classes, and woeful ignorance of how to use HTML properly.

You know it's bad when the page is only 3.48k of markup, takes 12 seconds to load, and is likely TWICE the code needed for such a simple page...

... and then STILL is such a disaster someone looking at it to review never makes it past the login.

deathshadow, Feb 6, 2016 IP
  3. Connor Harrison

Connor Harrison Member

Best Answers:
    I am unable to see the screenshots of the project management tool. I am not able to view the demo as well. Kindly work on it before I could respond to this.

Connor Harrison, Feb 8, 2016 IP
  4. FCM

FCM Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you made a "HUGE" mistake by releasing your software with Envato studios. Themes are okay, but scripts like this are of a special type. You get boned pretty hard by there fees on sales.

FCM, Feb 11, 2016 IP