1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

2 simple ways to make money online

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Nico Puegher, Jan 27, 2016.

[​IMG]

Introduction:
    Hi Friends, I want to share with you my experience doing money online with these 4 different ways that you may find helpful. Maybe this isn't the best business plan for you or maybe you're looking for something else, etherway this is my personal experience and I made good amount of money with these 4 simple ways, hope you can make results as well.

Now, to make thing work it will require some time invested and a little effort from your side, there is no easy path to build something serious, our reputation it's everything we have to pushing forward, you will see in a minute what I'm talking about.

The results can be pretty good and with some hard work can be turned into a real business, even our main source of income, each person is different so maybe someone is looking for a long term business and some other just a quick buck, this information is useful for both.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Web/App Reviews - Simple way to make money #1
    Easy job right here, but it could be time consuming. You can find revews for anything and there're some sites that you can sign up an account, do a test and start working for them!

Site reviews and app reviews are great and something you can do, some of them require a web cam, the rest just a mic. I recommend you to explore and find lots of different sources from where you can find potential reviews to make, be aware of frauds, do a proper research on Google looking for other people's experience before applying.

I'll be recommending one site that I was working for, the bad part is that you need to be online waiting for a review to pop up because if you're late maybe isn't there anymore. You will get notified by email but some times they're online just few minutes and some other maybe 1-2 days before going full.

You have a reputation with stars (client's feedback), the reputation you have more reviews will come because you're a superstar for them and they love your work, making their clients happy. There is a test before a real review but they're fast to answer and their support is awesome.

There're 2 options, desktop reviews $10 and/or mobile reviews $15.

The recording software it's great as well, super easy to use, anyone can do it for sure. Few times my app died while recording and they took responsability about it and paid for my work-time, full price to my surprise, that's why I think they're awesome and I will recommend them to everyone.

You can't do everything because there're demographics involved so maybe you can't make some reviews but that's why you need more than one, unless you have a pretty high reputation and focus 1 site.

Talking what you're thinking is the way to go, talk loud and clear. The clients want to know what are you thinking everytime you do anything or see anything so they can make results with your feedback. How it works it's simple, each client ask for few a few tasks, something like "try to find the content about shipping policies", while you're doing it just talk about how easy was to find it or how confused you're because you can't find it.

Each review will take you between 10-15 minutes max, less if you're fast. You can pause the recording every time you want to make a break or even read the task with more time before going to record anything.

After you're done with the review, they will pay you exactly 7 days later on your PayPal account, take action because it works.

Here is the site I was talking about:
    https://www.usertesting.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Freelance Service - Simple way to make money #2
    For me this was the best method because I'm a graphic designer with experience but isn't easy to start with because there're too much competition and you will need to work cheap until you have a reputation to back you up when looking for better jobs.

If you already have a reputation you can link it to your account, something like Linkedin, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter, Behance, Dribble, etc, this way it won't be slow.

You don't need to be a graphic designer, being a freelancer goes from writing articles, translation, social media content, voice recording, etc. Explore it and find something you're good at it and start providing your service, there're people out there looking and whilling to pay for what you do.

This have the potential to be a main source of income and a long term business with the option to expand yourself and work for you in the future when you've clients behind you.

There're some negative parts, like the competition. People doing what you offer much cheaper and getting hired insted of you, but that's only when you have no reputation, portfolio or feedback, then you can start asking for more money because your reputation will speak for you. You don't need to pay, it's free but if you want you can upgrade your account to premium if you want. If you're finding results go for premium, more clients, more exposure and more money.

Works with bids, a client post the job and the freelancers just make a bid (you have free bids per months but limited, with premium you can bit much more and you have more per month), then the client will choose between everyone and hire someone, don't give up because you don't get a job, just keep trying.

Inside your proposal be creative, tell the client why he should be hiring you and how you can provide what they want, share your experience, knowledge or recomendations, provide him with value and write each proposal from scracth. Try to avoid sending the same speach over and over because a client can identify an original proposal and they're more likely to hire the original instead the other one.

These sites have some test to add to your profile with scores, just take few of them relevant to what you do so you can stand out from day 1 with a high score, proving that you're an expert on what you do, strong portfolio or anything you can provide to show potential clients your full potential.

You can use bids to get a better sport inside the list, like being in spot #1 investing some bids, can be helpful but isn't necessary to get hired.

Provide value and be consistant, take action and you will find clients for sure. There're tons of people looking for a long term relationship with a freelancer and when you have some loyal clients you can even start your own business because these sites take a cut since they are providing the platform to make your move, isn't a lot but doing by your own you can charge different and have a better aproach to your clients.

Sites I recommend:
    https://www.upwork.com
    https://www.freelancer.com

Both works with the bids system and both are free unless you want the premium account. I found Upwork to be better to start with because of less competition and you have more bids as a free user than Freelancer.

Now, I want to share something else. Envato is huge and have markets for any nich you can think of like ThemeForest for example, you can make themes like .psd files or even full websites and sell them on their platforms. The entrance level is very high but if you can do it the rewards will be amazing, you can find a lots of clients and have tons of sales because the sites are massive with lots of traffic.

You need to provide your files in terms (you need to read it depending on the site you're they have rules to upload your files). They give you a chance to work only for them or sell your stuff in multiple platforms, going only with them will increase your % per sale and if you're going to multi platforms you get a lower cut.

When you're a new member they will give you only 50%, but there're some milestones you can reach to improve your %, after your profile reach a milestone of sales you can get up to 70% which it's pretty nice, maybe you find a client that want a personal service from you after following you for a while where you can charge them whatever you want.

Themeforest is only web related, then you have Codecanyon, Videohive, Audiojungle, Graphicriver, Photodune, 3docean and Activeden to choose from.

Also, they have a really good blog Tutsplus where you can write for them maybe 1 article or post or even on daily basis, same as the other websites Tutsplus have a variaety of niches for you to choose from.

Don't worry if you get rejected just keep trying until you get accepted, maybe you did a mistake with the files or maybe your content isn't good enough, never give up because it can be done. I was rejected a lot when trying to be an author there but then I improved myself and with some hard work I was able to do it.

The potential is amazing, there're people doing over 1 million already because they're top authors, you can check it by yourself just exploring the top sellers profiles.

Recommended sites:
    http://market.envato.com
    http://themeforest.net
    http://tutsplus.com

Final Notes:
    No matter the method you try, never beg for a job because if you sound desperate people will not hire you or buy something from you, don't pretend and be honest, focus on your goals you want to achieve.

Your speech can make a difference, it's all about practice just pay attention when you find results so you can do it again and improve each day to get better. Hope these methods can help you with your journey, just take action friends and never give up, we are the owners of our own life, there is no luck involve, just do it.

Thanks for reading, have a good day.

Regards,
    Nicolas.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2016
    Nico Puegher, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  2. ehsanji

ehsanji Member

Best Answers:
    On usertesting.com I have done my first review video, the one in which they sort of test your speaking skills. Unfortunately this is what I see
    [​IMG]

why does it say "Oops, there was a problem uploading your video"???

ehsanji, Feb 6, 2016 IP