1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdConjure Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    I've sent out $1000's of dollars last month alone with screenshots to prove it.
    A few users who have never even used my network start running my name through the mud and I'm the scammer?

How does someone who never used a service have more respect than the owner with evidence that payments always go out? Mind boggling to me.

AdConjure, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  2. hostmela

hostmela Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Adconjure, This is not professional way to talk members & your behavior so rude. Publisher waiting for their payment & Publisher want service & they don't need to know you are sick or not..have you ever heard that any service provider tell their client i am sick i can't payout etc expect official holiday but what are you doing? why are you giving reason i am sick i can't give support etc..you should keep in mind you are giving service so you must be responsibility for it & you haven't clear it when you will release their payment? I request to you please clear it when you are going to release payout all publisher. Are you release $900 payout which is mention above post? or you are gonna say that i am sick " I CAN'T PAY NOW" is it?

Thanks

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  3. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have an accountant that handles payments. There has been do delay in payments during any period, this has been mentioned multiple times above.
    Also, I never said I was closing my network. I said I am not accepting new publishers at this time.

You are fighting someone else's battle with no evidence. The person you are standing up for has not replied once, they realized they made a mistake and never even made a payment request. Have you noticed they have not replied at all on DP? Because they realized what happened. You on the other hand are chosen to spend your time attacking me for absolutely no reason.

4. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Dear Adconjure, Are you getting crazy i didn't talk to you last night & currently i am not your publisher. I think you need refreshment & i suggest you please take bed rest cause you are talking with members as a mad.

Thanks

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  5. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    you didn't?

6. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Dear Adconjure, Can you show me where i mentioned you are going to close your network? i said if you delay payment you should update it time to time....do you know the means time to time? Anyone can be make a mistake its okay but main problem is why you show your rude behavior with them? If anyone made a mistake its your responsibility clear it smoothly instead of aggressive.

Thanks

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  7. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    You are not the user who reported this issue but you are attacking me for no reason. All the posts above clearly show it. You've been attacking me since last night. I thought we were past that point but this morning you started attacking me once again when another user chimed in and called me a scammer. You just enjoy internet confrontation.

8. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Dear Adconjure, I am not attacking you & if you look on your post you will be found how much you have been done showing bad behavior with members. May i ask is it yours natural attitude? if its then please change it & i can provide you some premium tutorial how to talk to people.

Thanks

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  9. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at the verbal diarrhea you keep posting here I somehow doubt it.

malky66, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  10. hostmela

Best Answers:
    I just point out his behavior nothing else.

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  11. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Looking at all the crap he's taken from the third world retards in this thread who can barely string a legible sentence together, I think he's conducted himself remarkably well.

malky66, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  12. soufix

soufix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    lol @hostmela u try to discredits reputation of adconjure in any way, lol u didnt even try his network or talk with him in skype and u are talking about something u didnt test it, he is nice person i was talking with him in skype, btw i am 99% @hostmela u are working in other network (maybe u are owner who know) and u try attract others with other account in digitalpoint, in same time u try to make his network look bad lol

funny hahaha

soufix, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  13. hostmela

Best Answers:
    Are you sure i didn't tried his network? You are awesome well i use their network and support is bad i knocked him skype but support is given so slowly as i mention in my above post he putted message on skype "extremely sick" we are publisher so we need service time to time & it is his responsibility which he has not. I guess owner request to you put this message & you copy and paste it here. Attract for what? check yourself the owner every word how rude behavior with members even owner said "digitalpoint members for his headache" how cheap mind he is. This is true the owner really don't know how to talk to pplz.

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  14. soufix

soufix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    sorry first my eng is bad, btw hmm i agree with u In terms of skype, cause he done ...answer me too these days, but as u know he is only one who work in his network so we can atleast wait until he done or give him Limited period about that + i stop using his network first day when my Earning drop from +80$/day to 10$/day, he said that because his new plateform.... i am now using popads only, but atleast i remember before he will be sick he was answer any message in skype. and u can see 2 picture (payement) u can see my name, i only request paymeent 2 time and i was paid in same day, then i left his network cause of drop earning. now i still wait until he fix all his probleme so i can try again if earning is great or no :)

soufix, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  15. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    Opps :( today 1st lime i login In here DP ..& just stuck seeing AdConjure Post last time it was 2 pages >Today its 3 pages more :confused: ....Already i read all Conversation i don't Know who is right or who is wrong :( ...BUT is past i worked with AdConjure & i got paid from them .they are committed to pay everyday .Any way i requested my last Payout 24 hours Ago .... :eek: Still that payment on pending !On proof Screenshot below ...Hello Dear CEO AdConjure Please Pay My Money its only 6.39 $ ..I am a Poor man :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Feb 4, 2016 IP
  16. hostmela

Best Answers:
    You should knock him skype & may be will get replay within 1 or 2 days. I knock him skype as a result last 7 days i didn't get any replay its called a support from owner side.

hostmela, Feb 4, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.