1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense did not pays for mobile clicks anymore

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mortality, Jan 12, 2016.

I had very low cpc over last weeks, after investigating my account I have finally find out the problem, Adsense pays about 6x less for clicks from mobile devices than clicks from desktop, I have 0.30 cpc for desktop in uk and have 0.06 for mobile device clicks, I have 1.98 cpc from australia for desktop clicks and 0.20 for mobile clicks, same happens for all countries, mobile clicks are useless anymore !?

mortality, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  2. Dreamer22

Dreamer22 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is not related with mobile or desktop. It is about the clicking user. The adsense publish ads according to user's activity.

Dreamer22, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  3. mortality

mortality Banned

Best Answers:
    you are out of logic, before this happened cpc was same for all devices, you think all users at the same time stopped converting from mobile devices? do not post such a useless posts please ...

mortality, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  4. Dreamer22

Dreamer22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh ok so you are the authority for adsense logic. And you can decide about my logic?
    Do you know everyday the visitors are not the same? So adsense is not showing the same ads for everyone?
    This month perhaps mobile clicks cheaper ok, and you guarentee the next month it will be too.

Oh ok, adsense do not pay for mobile clicks any more... Your decision is that statement because you are the CEO of Google.

I am out of logic Mr logic, sorry.

Dreamer22, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  5. Sam Angel

Sam Angel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    January always has lower CPC... Advertisers star ther campaigns by mid Jan or February..

Sam Angel, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  6. TMBIZ NETWORK

TMBIZ NETWORK Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    any official news for that? thanks

TMBIZ NETWORK, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  7. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My revenue is slowly increasing this month, so hopefully back to normal Feb or March

pmf123, Jan 21, 2016 IP
  8. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google still pays for Mobile clicks. This is really a misconception among publishers. CPC is completely depends on the bid that advertisers has made for each keywords.

iwebsocial, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  9. YieldOptimization

YieldOptimization Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Advertiser budgets are still get solidified for the year. The reality is there is currently more supply than demand, especially in the mobile space. CPMs/Fill rates have decreased across all major ad exchanges to start this year. This included Google, OpenX, Rubicon, etc.

YieldOptimization, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  10. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think it's pretty much same for everyone in January. After all the stuff in Christmas people buy less in first couple of weeks of January and Advertisers spend less since they know it.

bluearrow, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  11. Luke Patel

Luke Patel Banned

Best Answers:
    Agree with your thanks for sharing this information because m also facing this problem in last month.

Luke Patel, Feb 3, 2016 IP