1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Any good idea to grow Email list for wedding photographer?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by terry7cook, Jan 31, 2016.

I would like to start using more of this way to grow my clients list and have a long lasting connection with them.

Any awesome ideas to grow my Email list? I'm trying to find different and creative ways to get people to sign in and not all the usual stuff everyone is doing.

Hit me with creative ideas please.

Thanks!

terry7cook, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  2. pretty10

pretty10 Member

Best Answers:
    Hi Terry,

There are many ways to grow your email list. I would like to discuss a few ideas that may benefit you.

It all starts with the type of audience you want to target. Are you targeting people in your local area or wide range of audiences from different locations? Once you have a clear idea about the audience you want to target, find where they are going. Are they active Facebook or Twitter users? Are they frequently searching for wedding photographers on Google?

If you have a clear understanding about this, the next step is to get your word in front of them. There are different strategies such as publishing valuable blog posts with SEO benefits in your website, guest posting on other relevant websites, offering contests, giveaways, or discounts via social media or your blog, connecting with your existing customers either by email, social media or any other methods you prefer and get references from them by offering some kind of discounts in return, posting relevant posts such as updates of your successful projects, case studies etc. on social media sites etc.

If you’re offering a free giveaway, then it would be better if you can get your friends or clients to share the news with their fans. This will help you get noticed by many people. I personally make good use of my existing customers to further increase my email subscribers as word of mouth is obviously a great strategy.

Hope it helps! :)

pretty10, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  3. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    Try to collect some email form linkedin.There you find professional email with original person.For finding new email you should useing some formula for finding them.If you can do this that's good if not contact with me.I have also couple of photographer email list with connection.

aloeindica, Feb 3, 2016 IP
  4. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't reinvent the wheel. Life is too short!

Copy what other successful people are doing.

Create a top notch product and give it away for free to help build the like, know and trust factor that is so vital today.

EPol83, Feb 3, 2016 IP