1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Increase engagement by up to 300% with animated videos

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by eArticleSolutions, Jan 31, 2016.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
Yes

Qualifies for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Yes! This is a proven fact. People are increasingly using video to promote their products and services on the Internet. Lately, animated videos are being used for training, marketing, product promotion/explanation, among many other uses.

However, the cost of producing animated videos has traditionally been astronomical, since most people do not know how to create the videos and have to go to production houses that charge high rates. Now you can have 30 second to 5 minute videos for only $78 or less depending on the duration.

See some personal promo videos that I made for fun

What do you need to provide?

You only need to give us your content, and we will come up with a storyboard for you to approve. Then we will produce the video and submit to you.

Sample Storyboard

[​IMG]

NOTE: You need to be absolutely sure before you approve the storyboard. Any changes to the final rendered video will attract a $25 surcharge.

Kindly PM your requirements and we can discuss this further.

Regards.

Last edited: Jan 31, 2016
    eArticleSolutions, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  2. dscurlock

dscurlock Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    96.3% - 77
    You have no done your research, if I want these type of videos,
    then I can order them all day long on fiverr for $5, some cases $10....
    At $78, I doubt you would even see any ROI...sometimes I wonder
    if there is even ROI on Animation compared to the real deal videos...
    Where-as I see animation for those that can not afford real videos,
    nor have the equipment, or even desire to put their own face out there...

dscurlock, Feb 1, 2016 IP
  3. jas12vc

jas12vc Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I would also agree with eArticleSolutions that it is a fact and it’s a reliable way to promote the product and services over the internet. Today internet marketing had been the backbone of the whole marketing aspect of a business enterprise, so coping with the latest trends in the marketing is the only way we can get our business going. In that, animated videos have a great role to play, the reach that these videos can get is unpredictable. I’ve seen many such videos go viral and which eventually get them, good customers. The advantage of the animated video is that it can be applicable to any age group. I had one such video before for my product with the help of a video production team in Hamilton(MJM Media) and it earned me a lot of good customers. So I think the statement is valid!

jas12vc, Mar 3, 2016 IP
    eArticleSolutions likes this.