1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Blog commenting is good for backlink?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Contenti limited, Jan 23, 2016.

Hello friends,
    How to do blog commenting for my website? should I search blog commenting sites related to my website?

Thanks

Contenti limited, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  2. Shinobi Arya

Shinobi Arya Banned

Best Answers:
    You should not do this. Even if you want to do, you can't! Nowadays, blogs take spam security serious thus every blog comment will be approved by their admins.

Shinobi Arya, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  3. Surkhab

Surkhab Member

Best Answers:
    Blog commenting will do more harm than benefit, I've done it for one of my friend's website and his rankings were lost. Blog Comment links have no value, it's a kind of spam and you should stay away from it.

I've mentioned few legit and useful ways to get links in another thread, I'll post few points here as well.

• Write Lengthy Guides on Topics you know very well, then search for a website that might want to link it on their website to elaborate. Because more of the time they would simply link to a source that offers valuable info.
    • Write Guest Posts on blogs related to your topic, the audience would be similar and links for such websites are effective to rank for relevant keywords.
    • Answer in Forums, I've found in my research that a website was getting many of the do follow links Microsoft.com, I found the link in the forums of Microsoft where someone just linked back to the website in their answers. (this again talks about the first point I mentioned above)
    • Create Slides and post on Slideshare, Leave a link back to your website,
    • Create videos and post on YouTube, leave a link back to your website.
    • Exchange links, if you've got multiple websites, you can offer links on other websites and ask for a link back to your website you want to)
    I hope you take an educated decision.

Surkhab, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  4. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Back in the days, this was a valid method for improving your positioning. Nowadays, it is no longer efficient. However, there is one benefit which you can achieve with it. You can develop contact with other bloggers in your industry and create long lasting relationships.

niksto82, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  5. VAKTA MONDAL

VAKTA MONDAL Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, blog commenting is helpful as well as harmful too. When commenting onto the blog need to find out good and relevant pages so that it doesn't looks like spam.

VAKTA MONDAL, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  6. Minesh Parikh

Minesh Parikh Member

Best Answers:
    Blog and forum comments containing links are almost universally rel="nofollow" meaning you'll get no value from an SEO point of view.
    Course that does precisely nothing to discourage the blog spammers.

Minesh Parikh, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  7. piasroy

piasroy Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya. ti's good, you can also forums posting, question answer, social bookmarking...(you can make back-link juice it,s very good for your site ) for more PM me.

piasroy, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  8. radiusdanu

radiusdanu Notable Member

Best Answers:
    it means SEO is more egoistic than human being. to get more value on seo, our web/blog should have more do-follow links on another site, and make other link on our web/blog as no-follow.

radiusdanu, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  9. angrypig

angrypig Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I suggest to put dislike button into this forum. Why do people knowing nothing about SEO mislead users with their pathetic useless advice, based on - "seem to be". Somehow I feel, many of you just write whatever you want, just to get 3 likes and benefit from forum premium section. Its just pathetic.

angrypig, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  10. muysanya

muysanya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, Surkhab,i thought it is good to place blog comment relating to the keyword for the purpose of getting backlinks because i was encourage to place blog comment on any blog relating to niche or keyword. but i am shocked what i read it there now.

Thank you for opening my eyes. i did not often place blog comment. I will follow your offers up.

Source:
    Getibusiness.

muysanya, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  11. Contenti limited

Contenti limited Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you friends for your suggestions.

Contenti limited, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  12. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Sure thing man, here to help!

niksto82, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  13. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, Blog commenting was abused these past few years and its only a no follow link. Use this method as a way to contribute on the blog post by providing useful comments that will contribute to improve the content.

KylieSweet, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  14. willsmith1985

willsmith1985 Peon

Best Answers:
    Every coin has two sides, the same as blog commenting. The advantage of blog commenting is that you can build lots of backlinks for your site, building social influence. Good anchor text in blog commenting will help you increase your keyword ranking but blog sites usually only allow no-follow link. However, making regular contributions via comments in blog articles will have a better effect on your social influence and building good relationship with many partners.
    If you are using blog commenting solely as a way to gain more SEO credit, you properly are wasting your time and resource, other things should be more concentrated, such as Forum seeding, Social media optimization, etc.

willsmith1985, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  15. ARSTune

ARSTune Peon

Best Answers:
    lots of peple comment like hell...they don't care if they stick to topic relate or not they just need to comment there and leaving link which cause quick growth in backlink and google is very focus with quick growth in backlinks

ARSTune, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  16. onesmartclick

onesmartclick Member

Best Answers:
    With attractive comment you can get real visitors to your site.

onesmartclick, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  17. Cha Wong

Cha Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Write blogs and put back-links on the keywords of the website, then create a blog website using your e-mail address and post your blog in it. Then do manual submission of your blog to any search engine. This is the best way to rank your web high on search engines but Blog Commenting is not recommended nowadays. Blog posts are the best!!

Cha Wong, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  18. aqeelfhr

aqeelfhr Active Member

Best Answers:
    Blog comments very quickly in ranking but major problem is the approval from admins. Almost every superb blog has a tighten anti spamming activate features. So go with genuine and unique content and enjoy wonderful results

aqeelfhr, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  19. Jean Howard

Jean Howard Peon

Best Answers:
    You can do blog commenting on the website which is related to your site but it should be legible or your purpose not seems like spamming.

Jean Howard, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  20. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    I still use blog commenting to this day. Contrary to some belief, it still works. Specifically, I use blog commenting only on EDU blogs relating to my niche. I try to put value into my comments and 99% of the time my comments are approved. I would say overall that it's a 50/50 split between dofollow and nofollow which brings me to say nofollow still has some value, but not as much as dofollow.

Just take this to heart, if you're going to utilize blog commenting as a link building technique: Don't solely rely on it for link juice and make sure there is value in what you comment.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 30, 2016 IP