1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Adsense Hosted Non-hosted account problem

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by m-kasper, Jan 25, 2016.

Hi to everyone,

I registered adsense with my YouTube account. couple of days ago i registered new domain and made a website. wanted to link it to adsense and did so. i don't really understand what happens with ads. it says that i should implement ads on my website so i did, and placed ad cods on my webpages, but on my page there is only blank yellow square nothing else and doesn't looks like an ad. So how visitors can understand what is it? It says: In order to complete your request to show ads on your own website, you need to implement the ad code on www.knowhowtobuildselfesteem.com. Your upgrade request can only be reviewed once your ad code has impressions on that domain. and does it means that i should have actual visitors on webpage to be impressed by ads or what? If ad wont show up how visitors can see them? When i check back on adsense page my ads - ads unite my ad status says new but not active? how to understand when they come alive.

let me ask more question about google webmaster tools: in google index tab - index status total index shows 0 and what's wrong? if i search my website on google it shows as normal website with webpages but status shows that google didn't indexed my site? May be I'm in rush and it needs time more then a week?

As this is my very first website and I sound complete newbie please tell me how to see if my site is alive or not, if google reads it as required.

P.S.
    As new on this forum please redirect me to the answer if my questions been answered already.

Thanks in advance and wish you all good luck

m-kasper, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  2. m-kasper

m-kasper Peon

Best Answers:
    no ideas :(

3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You should read the instructions they gave you
    Did you apply for an upgrade from the hosted account?
    I see no ad code on your pages
    Did you not read the bit which said you will only see blank ads until they finish the review - that can take up to 2-3 weeks assuming you followed the instructions and applied for an upgrade and implemented the ad code correctly
    I would be very surprised if that site is approved. It reads like poorly written junk
    If the adcode is there, Google assess the quality of traffic etc etc to decide if you site is a commercially viable option for them or not. The impressions etc will not show up in you account.

Agent000, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  4. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You need to place the AdSense code on your website. The ad unit will NOT display any adverts until AdSense then reviews your website (manually) and approves or rejects your website.

papa_face, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  5. m-kasper

m-kasper Peon

Best Answers:
    First of all thanks for replies.

Yes i did it and submitted new URL
    I implemented ad codes as i understood and it was correct. any suggestions will be appreciated.
    Thanks for soothing me :) I'll try my best, as it's my very first website and touch with adsense, so i can learn from mistakes. just need kind people like you to point me on and give bit of help.
    As i understand it will notify me on email whether it was approved or rejected and it might take from several weeks to months.

Thanks again

6. mr168lis

mr168lis Member

Best Answers:
    You must wait email from Google , if they approve your website, later on you can manage the adsense and code

mr168lis, Jan 30, 2016 IP