1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which is better SEO or PPC?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Paresh Jadav, Jan 18, 2016.

1. Jean Howard

Jean Howard Peon

Best Answers:
    I would go with SEO. Actually, both are good if will update our content or advertise gradually.

Jean Howard, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  2. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Use a combination of both but if I had to choose I would go with PPC its instant traffic..

kb24, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  3. Michael_Hendsbee

Michael_Hendsbee Peon

Best Answers:
    That's like asking which is better a bicycle or an airplane? It's different routes to the same goal, that depends more on your circumstances.
    How competitive is the niche? What starting funds do you have? PPC gets you faster results, and the revenue you gain can pay for your SEO costs.

So... do both. Start with PPC, after a couple of months when your campaign is performing better, start reading up on SEO strategies.
    To start your PPC journey start with www.ppchero.com

Michael_Hendsbee, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  4. WHUK

WHUK Member

Best Answers:
    Pay Per Click is one of the quickest ways to jump-start your business with traffic nowadays. Just need to be aware that Google Adwords.

SEO will create for you the most effective traffic and the most qualified leads. Additionally, your SEO efforts (optimizing code, improving webpage content, etc.) will be going to help your PPC outcomes also.

WHUK, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  5. paul_design87

paul_design87 Peon

Best Answers:
    Both are better, PPC is paid were as SEO if free. PPC you get instant results if you can't wait for long run organic results, Go for PPC. SEO it takes time, based on your niche you can expect long term results.

paul_design87, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  6. Alex Savvy

Alex Savvy Banned

Best Answers:
    I think using SEO will makes your traffic stay longer..

Alex Savvy, Jan 28, 2016 IP
    blubloc.annm likes this.
  7. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is making your site easy for both End users and search engine robots to understand.PPC is paid one,it improves site traffic & Rankings instantly.both are important for SEO.

karen9999, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  8. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should definitely start with SEO. It's the base. It offers the better value in search marketing when it comes to the long term lifeline of your internet marketing. So you should spend more time on SEO, moreover it's more affordable.

HelenVendo, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  9. jahidul

jahidul Banned

Best Answers:
    SEO better :(:(:(

jahidul, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  10. jcdean

jcdean Active Member

Best Answers:
    There are people who get very good at both.

I personally like PPC (Actually Pay Per View) to an email list now.

There was a time when I made buckets of money launching tiny sites with exact match domains. I used to get a domain like handymanytoys dot com for example and put eBay and amazon widgets on a four page site and it would go to the first page top of the fold over night and start making money. Then Google changed something in the algorithm and they were all gone one morning.

Now I think it is much harder and google is wise to all the monkey business SEO . I don't have the patience for SEO, and actually have spare cash to experiment with paid traffic.

I think either way you go if you actually doing something that helps people that read your stuff is the best thing.

Email marketing is defiantly not dead.
    Same thing goes with email marketing, provide info that actually help your subscriber out.

Respect
    J.C Dean

jcdean, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  11. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    SEO gets you more visitors in the long run. And it's not really free. You still have to pay for it with time. But if you have the extra cash then PPC is the way to go.

ceenote100, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  12. Alvina Andrea

Alvina Andrea Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seo is much better then ppc because long term way you get more result and good link ranking.

Alvina Andrea, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  13. magmark

magmark Active Member

Best Answers:
    OK heres the go.... Start off with PPC so you can drive traffic instantly and you can work on SEO over time, I would use all traffic generation measures you can get your hands on.

magmark, Jan 29, 2016 IP
  14. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is much better in the long term.. For isntant traffic, SEO won't help you and you should go with PPC, but be sure to check that PPC is VERY expensive (I don't say SEO is not, but it will help you drive traffic in the very long term if you do a quality job!) ;)

patco, Feb 1, 2016 IP
  15. buzzflavor

buzzflavor Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Depends on who you ask. Some are extremely successful with PPC while others with SEO. Then others do great with both.

buzzflavor, Feb 1, 2016 IP
  16. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is a tough question as there is no single perfect answer.

If you are on a budget, PPC isn’t for you.

The best choice is to invest in SEO so you can get free and natural traffic.

However, small companies on a tight budget may be better off choosing PPC.

Why?

Not only you get faster traffic, but more control of it.

If you have a solid conversion rate optimization strategy, PPC will deliver more value.

Its ROI is cheaper which can result in solid branding opportunities.

Page best strategy 2016

The key factors can be found in the thread starter.

Nevertheless, focus on LSI.

It is vital because it provides context for the content you’re ranking.

Other items may help, but the results will be better with search traffic.

LSI can provide the right context for your page so you get more traffic from Google and other search engines.

maxauthority, Feb 7, 2016 IP
  17. Stella Logan

Stella Logan Member

Best Answers:
    Both are good on there place if you want more result in short time than you should use PPC or if you want good result and long time benefit than you should go for SEO.

Stella Logan, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  18. Swirleigh

Swirleigh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Best to do both to drive traffic.

Do SEO Only if:
    If you have a search engine friendly website and not too many competitors in your space.

Do PPC Only if:

If you have a ton of established competitors online, nothing that sets your site/product/service apart from the rest, no time to spare, and a budget. Or.. if you have a site that isn't search engine friendly, something that you will have a hard time optimizing, or will take a long time to overhaul.

Do Both SEO & PPC if:
    You have a budget to spend on PPC while you work on improving your SEO and content strategy.

Swirleigh, Feb 9, 2016 IP
  19. electroze

electroze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Organic search traffic (via SEO) is way better, because it's free and you can get unlimited traffic. PPC is very unfree and the more traffic the more you pay. Seems like an obvious decision. But obviously if you get an ROI from PPC then continue to supplement the gaps you have in organic search with paid, targeted placements, whether AdWords, Facebook, etc. Paid ads you can be more precise in your targeting than free search traffic.

electroze, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  20. Katherine Nova

Katherine Nova Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If there will be two choices and I have to choose one then I will go with SEO to promote my website because it has many advantages over PPC.
    SEO is cheaper than PPC and the results which are created by SEO are sustain for long term.

Katherine Nova, Feb 12, 2016 IP