1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Popular Traffic Exchange System (with revenue)

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Viola94, Jan 28, 2016.

eXtraTraffic.net is a traffic exchange system which allows users to get free traffic for their websites but in the meantime, they can get real money by inviting other people or by converting coins (collected by visiting websites registered in TE) in real money.

In 7 months of existence, this website generated 70 sales which means around $280 and we paid to users around $160, that means around $120 revenue. I haven't promoted this website, I haven't invested any money in advertising, I had no time for such things, but still, there are over 3500 members registered, over 1000 pages added in the system and around 400.000 visits generated. New members are joining daily, new websites are added daily and visits are generated and all those with 0 investment in advertising.

In time website gained positive reputation (all payment were done in time) and now existing members are promoting this website and are inviting new members. With time and some investments in advertising, you can bring this website to the next level.

What is included?
    - Domain name (extratraffic.net)
    - Content (Script + Database)
    - Script License (with lifetime updates from ScriptStore.net, license costs $100)

Why do I sell it?
    I need capital for some offline investments and some personal issues, I can handle that even without selling this website, so don't come with worthless offers.

Viola94, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  2. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    How much you want for it?

Webcenter, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  3. ramptar

ramptar Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The TE what ref url does it leave?

ramptar, Jan 28, 2016 IP
  4. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    I'm waiting for offers, right now I have a couple of offers, biggest one being $500

For the moment, for free users it appears extratraffic and for VIP users it appears direct traffic (no ref). It can be changed from admin panel.

Viola94, Apr 14, 2016 IP
  5. spintaz.com

spintaz.com Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 4
    site is down. are u still selling,? If serious and wanna close out sale ASAP (that is soon as u respond and I receive said resp) then kindly PM me a BIN price. Per above comment last update you stated is from April LAST YEAR!!! Best regards

spintaz.com, Jul 20, 2017 IP
  6. Viola94

Viola94 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Hello,

I'm sorry, but this website was closed past year. Now I have this website: www.xTraffic.info
    Is not very active, even if there are around 4500 users, I use it as demo for my product sold on www.MN-Shop.com
    If you're interested in this, send me a PM.

Regards!

Viola94, Jul 20, 2017 IP