1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Are SEO services and blog services DEAD?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by tradester, Jan 22, 2016.

Are SEO services (like directory submissions, article marketing, press release submissions) and blogs services (like guest posts) DEAD?
    Is there still a lot of demand for such services?

tradester, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  2. niksto82

niksto82 Member

Best Answers:
    Good question. Even if they are not dead, Google will certainly do their best to limit them and reduce their impact. Let us remember that internet was invented so that the people can exchange information freely on a global scale. Google has a similar view. In that regard, they will most likely do everything in their power to reduce and eliminate any improper or lackluster information. However, I wouldn't be surprised if these services mutated in some way. In the end, there is no end to human greed. If there's will there's a way.

niksto82, Jan 22, 2016 IP
    m_wc likes this.
  3. aaronlzx

aaronlzx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Absolutely not. No matter how much Google tries to fend off SEO providers, it will always be possible to manipulate search engines to give you your desired results. All search engines function as a series of algorithms. They can keep rolling out new updates, but workarounds will always be discovered. Yesterday's solution is tomorrow's problem.

And yes, there is still a growing demand for such services. Traditional and new businesses alike are beginning to open their minds and realise how powerful the Internet can be. In our world today, a company in any industry can possibly sustain itself with a top ranking for a strong keyword. That's also why ad expenditure across the world has been on the rise.

I don't think it's a dying industry, in fact, I think the demand for it will continue to grow.

aaronlzx, Jan 22, 2016 IP
    m_wc and Tugeza like this.
  4. Cha Wong

Cha Wong Peon

Best Answers:
    Nothing is dead.. Everything is active.. I am still writing blogs and articles for the websites and putting back-links there.. Really,. it is helping to increase the rank of the website..

Cha Wong, Jan 22, 2016 IP
  5. aloeindica

aloeindica Member

Best Answers:
    I think directory link building is dead but other link building process article submission , guest post ,press release still working for seo.

aloeindica, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  6. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes article directory submission doesn't really work anymore. I'm not so sure about press releases though..

kb24, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  7. zunnunahmed

zunnunahmed Member

Best Answers:
    Not dead yet. Its working. High authority directory working.

zunnunahmed, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  8. neteater

neteater Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    directories are dead, but press release are again gaining momentum, i myself expecting this on my site.

neteater, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  9. iphoneglance

iphoneglance Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can do SEO yourself, these companies are all rubbish. Read a few books and learn online.

iphoneglance, Jan 24, 2016 IP
  10. ArhamSoft

ArhamSoft Member

Best Answers:
    No,SEO Service never die,You can must do good and quality content and use HPR Activities.

ArhamSoft, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  11. DavidLMorgan

DavidLMorgan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I absolutely agree.

DavidLMorgan, Jan 25, 2016 IP
  12. Annabelle1

Annabelle1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Directory submission is not dead, actually when you have budget you can buy a high quality directories in your niche. Money produce quality links in SEO. Let the power of money rule your tactics this 2016.

Annabelle1, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  13. Shovon Joarder

Shovon Joarder Member

Best Answers:
    No matter, how Google change its algorithm, still link building is the major factor of ranking. What Google says is to maintain quality in terms of content and links from quality sites which are relevant. If web directory, articles directory and blog post are dead, then a major portion of link vote suppose to be down which is the core criteria of high ranking or low ranking in SERP.

So, of course the SEO and blog services are not dead. In fact, it's on high demand in coming days. But you've to fulfill many criteria to make it worthy which actually becomes hard day by day.

Shovon Joarder, Jan 26, 2016 IP
  14. ZoeJohnson

ZoeJohnson Peon

Best Answers:
    High PR back linking works best..of course try to tamed google and user with your site.

ZoeJohnson, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  15. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:
    @tradester I think, SEO is improving itself day by day in some methadologies and techniques,
    For the most, work on quality content and Social accounts, I found Pinterest, Reddit, Delicious and Google plus as good helper for me.
    I think that Google has decided to rely only on Content in 2016.

Aalia Rehan, Jan 27, 2016 IP