1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sticker Marketing, What Are The Odds Of Getting In Trouble?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Captain_Ambiguous, Jan 19, 2016.

Occurred to me today that I could use those cheap label sheets you get at any old office supply store to print stickers with my humor site logo and address on them. Then as I go about my weekly routine I could stick these in random public places like bathroom stalls and bus shelters, where they could potentially hang out for months. All I'm looking to do is spur some organic traffic to jumpstart my site, and this is potentially better than throwing money into online ads.

I wouldn't leave multiple stickers in the same location, because the idea is for maintenance people to just rip them off, not start a federal case over it. What do you think though? Anybody ever get nailed for vandalism or some shit for doing that?

Captain_Ambiguous, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  2. ktzmedia.com

ktzmedia.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seems like a lot of work and someone will have to clean it up after you. I doubt it's worth it.

ktzmedia.com, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  3. Marvin Adam

Marvin Adam Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think it's worth the effort, also there's no opportunity of tracking it back so it will be hard to guess whether it helped you or not.

Marvin Adam, Jan 20, 2016 IP