1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Please review my logo and my website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Misa_Misa, Nov 21, 2015.

Misa_Misa, Nov 21, 2015 IP
  2. Ray Ledzs

Ray Ledzs Member

Best Answers:
    Website is great. Good work.
    But I would recommend you to edit your logo as it doesn't fit in. Try to use some kind of san serif font.

Actually I made a quick change in your logo if you like it just ask me via pm I'll give source files for free. - http://i.imgur.com/HSWZEkG.jpg

Ray Ledzs, Nov 22, 2015 IP
  3. Lucy Barret

Lucy Barret Member

Best Answers:
    Design is pretty neat and clean. Logo is pretty good but I think, your site lacks content.

Lucy Barret, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. Global AD Media

Global AD Media Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    website is too good but logo is not suitable for your website change it or edit.

Global AD Media, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  5. mynetrecipes

mynetrecipes Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I agree with the others. You can use more effective logo for this template.

mynetrecipes, Nov 24, 2015 IP
  6. werliyu

werliyu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Very nice website. Near, clean and looks professional. But, the logo is average compare to the site. I think you should get a new logo.

werliyu, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  7. Asgeco

Asgeco Member

Best Answers:
    The first time I get to the website it's not clear what the purpose of it is. I would assume that after reading "WHAT IS THIS?" section I will understand what the website is about, but even after reading it I don't fully get it. My suggestion would be make it clear what the website is about for the first time users.

Web design looks good. Also I think you should change logo to the one Ray Ledzs offered.

Asgeco, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  8. SHOP SHIBA

SHOP SHIBA Peon

Best Answers:
    You are clearly talented as the website design is really good but Im not sure how much demand there will be for obtaining results as there are already a lot of places for this (Twitter, etc.). I would suggest finding a new area to focus your skills on.

SHOP SHIBA, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  9. itsthelizards

itsthelizards Member

Best Answers:
    Design is very good, however it took me a while to work out the point of your site. If you haven't spent time and money on SEO I would recommened that you pick a more descriptive domain such as socialpolling.com, publicfeedback etc. Asksomepeople seems like a very generic and vauge domain name.

itsthelizards, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  10. Marvin Adam

Marvin Adam Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looks nice, smooth and easy to view. The logo could or should be a little bigger maybe and it's important to directly inform viewers about what exactly this is about. I'd put a short definition / introduction-text with a very clear and simple explanation right in the middle.

Marvin Adam, Jan 19, 2016 IP
  11. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's really good structured, clean and responsive!
    But I'm agree with previous comments. You have to add more detailed description, because your visitors must be really patient to find out what is your website about.
    Concerning the logo I'm not sure whether it fits the general website design. The font is not actually good.

HelenVendo, Jan 20, 2016 IP
  12. Xyphien

Xyphien Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Misa_Misa, I see this post was in November, however people are still posting about this so I can only assume that you still wish for reviews. I checked out your site and the very first thing I noticed is it's a generic free wordpress theme. You have the stock images and everything still on it. The logo itself is good in my opinion, however changing the text of the header image should be a priority as it doesn't match your font. I highly suggest going through and changing the stock images to something more focused on your forum, or simply something other than the default images for the free theme. Anyone who has worked WordPress should be able to notice the theme and the default images almost instantly. Someone mentioned earlier about the content, and I have to agree that you should focus on content the most on your site.

I hope this helps out a bit.

Xyphien, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  13. ceenote100

ceenote100 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know what the site is about to be honest.

ceenote100, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  14. Tausar

Tausar Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't find anything on the Vote page - it's strange. But in general, the site is pretty cool - I like it!

Tausar, Feb 10, 2016 IP