1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Improve website traffic

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by centreforsurgery, Jan 15, 2016.

Hi all,

I have a new website and I am very new to working on the SEO.
    Could you give some advice on how to improve traffic of my website?
    http://centreforsurgery.com/

Thanks in advance.

centreforsurgery, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  2. John.k.D

John.k.D Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hmm. I do not have time to view your website. But if you want to get more traffic. In my mind. I always write quality content related with your niche and then use social media to target your audience...
    Hope this help

John.k.D, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  3. WHUK

WHUK Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some tips to increase traffic for your website via SMO:
    • Create groups and communities on Facebook and Google + rather than pages.
    • Use trending Hashtag on Facebook,Twitter and G+ for your website theme
    • promote your content on Social networking websites.
    • Get Backlinks from forums, guest blogging websites as well as Web 2.0 sites.
    • Social widgets with each and every post.
    • Connect with professional friends and profile on social networking sites.

WHUK, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  4. Shinobi Arya

Shinobi Arya Banned

Best Answers:
    First of all, to get your first backlink (Backlinks improves SEO), goto the following website and check your website's price:
    http://check-website-price.com/
    Use to promote on Social Networks. Then keep looking or more backlinks on some DoFollow blogs and forums. That's what I did for myself.

Shinobi Arya, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  5. TheThriftyVaper

TheThriftyVaper Member

Best Answers:
    WHUK is exactly right!

Leverage social media in the beginning to stir up traffic and brand awareness. Once you have established that, move forward and try to connect with other professionals in the same niche.

Do some google searches relating to your niche. Look at websites on the bottom of page two and the full third page. These websites should be more receptive to a new website and should also be more willing to work with you. Ask them to guest post, most website owners wont mind a link back to your website as long as your content is quality.

On the topic of quality content, make sure there's some sort of blog section to your website. Make a habit of posting very high quality content on it and also make sure you have social sharing buttons available.

If you initially need a few back links, utilize places like Yelp and Yellowpages as well as other niche specific directories. (Do not go out and add your website to hundreds of "general" directories as you're not going to benefit from it.)

You can also do some blog commenting as well, just make sure the blogs you're commenting on are related to your niche. (Keep in mind that no-follow doesn't mean useless, No-Follow links still provide value in my opinion. Most blog comments will be no-follow.)

That should get you on your way.

TheThriftyVaper, Jan 18, 2016 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Create high quality content to engage the users. Increase backlinks by doing SEO. You can also do Guest Posting, Blog commenting, forum posting, Social networking sites to increase visitors of your site.

iwebsocial, Jan 18, 2016 IP