1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Whiteboard Videos Creation Business.Hot Niche on Google. Professional Design.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by raja.raja, Apr 11, 2015.

Premium Design.Videos Creation Business Website -Jumpstart Your Earnings with the Most HUGE DEMAND and HIGHLY PROFITABLE business! Start to earn PASSIVE INCOME from Internet!! 100% OUTSOURCED BUSINESS

Very Low Reserve & BUY IT NOW (BIN) Price
    Huge direct PayPal Income

You are watching www.BestVideosServices.com which is highly professional, hot and profitable website. There are million of companies and small business related firms who has their online business and websites, they are trying to to boost their sites rank, make their business famous and profitable on the internet technology. And they sure need to do some advertisement to boost their business. For such purpose they are in search for advertisement makers, so that they can make a advertisement type any video in which he explain the whole business of that company in a very short video.

Minimum Marketing effort and NO Experience Required. Fully Functional Website Payment Gateway Ready and Trusted Supplier.

You can clearly see that on YouTube there are number of ads in every video and this is also called a whiteboard video in which the visitors can easily guess that what kind of kind of advertisement it is and what are the features of that company and so on.

Video creation is a very famous and highly profitable business. Every company/website need at least one video for their advertisement.

Most of the online companies and website owners are trying to get cheaper video creators. You can search out from google that there are huge prices for a single video creation. But in this website we put very affordable prices, so that every visitor feel happy to place a order.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How To Run
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is an amazing opportunity!. This is your best chance to start a profitable Internet Business and finally make Real Money Online!

Since this business is FULLY OUTSOURCED, making money with it is extremely easy! The only time you’ll need to spend on the operation of this business is driving traffic to it and processing your customer’s orders.

You will get the supplier contact information and he/she will fulfill your all orders.

You will get get order direct into your paypal and you will pass the order to supplier. That's all.

Features of website

• Premium Theme and premium plugins.
    • Professional & Neat Design.
    • Direct PayPal Income.
    • Newbie Friendly.
    • Profitable Business.
    • Custom Design.

Huge Profit Margin

• Starter : SELLING PRICE ($299) - Supplier COST ($100) = YOUR PROFIT ($199)
    • Econo: SELLING PRICE ($499) - Supplier COST ($200) = YOUR PROFIT ($299)
    • Standard: SELLING PRICE ($799) - Supplier COST ($300) = YOUR PROFIT ($499)
    • Professional: SELLING PRICE ($999) - Supplier COST ($400) = YOUR PROFIT ($599)
    You can clearly see that there is huge profit margin in this website

What Winner will Get?

• Premium and Catchy domain name: BestVideosServices.com (worth $10)
    • Professional and premium theme (worth $89)
    • 3 Premium Plugins (worth $179)
    • A clean & beautiful design (worth $299)
    • Professionally developed
    • Includes an easy to use admin area
    • Easy to use for any newbie.
    • No maintenance needed!
    • Hot Demand in outside market
    • WordPress Based website for easy site changes
    • All files & Databases with the website
    • Supplier contact info for outsourcing the work.
    • Paypal Integration
    • Free Website Set Up/Transfer to your hosting, no need to worry about any technical stuff
    Please note that you will need to send a request from your hosting to transfer domain. Don't worry its so easy and we will help you in it.

Remember that its a brand new website and it doesn't generate any revenue and traffic yet.

Get this website now and start earning huge profit right away without any work except advertising your website and bring customers.

Note: You can increase the order pricing. Any type of customization is allowed.

We accept PayPal transaction only.

Kindly PM me or comment here in case if you have any type of Question/Confusion/Request. Thanks

Good Luck!

Last edited: Apr 12, 2015
    raja.raja, Apr 11, 2015 IP
  2. securejob@yahoo.com

securejob@yahoo.com Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    50.0% - 1
    Hi,

I was wondering if you would be willing to take $50 for the site?

securejob@yahoo.com, Jan 9, 2016 IP
  3. GuptaM

GuptaM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You have listed a lot of big clients in the website, Will those videos be transferred over ? How about concerns regarding legal issues if those videos are not legitimately created for the clients that are mentioned in the website?

Also, about the YoutTube Likes, View and Comments services, is that legal and legit, how is it working ?

Lastly, Who is going to fulfill the orders ?

GuptaM, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  4. raja.raja

raja.raja Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    The work we have done is not for you, it is related to clients and we are not allow to send their videos to someone else. But we have upload 1 video as a sample in the website.

Regarding YouTube Likes, Views & Comments, you will get a supplier contact information. You will get orders in your PayPal and then you would need to forward that order except your commission to the supplier and he/she will fulfill your orders.

Thanks

raja.raja, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  5. GuptaM

GuptaM Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thanks, I am not very good with SEO, barely know it, I hope I don't get flamed for saying it, but I am a newbie to this. How can i get SEO help to make this successful ? and at affordable rates - I will be able to do some adwords but would need help with the Organic strategy.

GuptaM, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  6. raja.raja

raja.raja Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 3
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    For SEO you can install a plugin named "SEO By Yoast" or any other SEO plugin or I will install it for you and you can do SEO by your self easily or if you want me to do SEO then I will charge a bit for it.
    Kindly let me know if you have any other question.
    Thanks

raja.raja, Jan 16, 2016 IP