1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdConjure Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    nice earnings for 4 days, 103$ per day is great, keep it up :)

Ad Nets Review, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    The problem is, the owner or the thread starter are not posting anymore. This is not a good sign. He should back up this thread like tomksoft doing on his Popads thread. Hmm, I smell a scammer 1 to 2 months from now, unless he will post again.

charice.preston, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  3. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    What do I need to say? I have publishers saying it for me. I can say my network is great all day long, doesn't mean much. When I have publishers taking their time to come here and post, that says way more than I could ever.

P.S. If you smell a scammer, you may need to take a shower!

AdConjure, Jan 12, 2016 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  4. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    Also, I pay daily. How does someone that pays daily scam anyone? Do you really think I would lose a publisher that had been with me for 1-2 months as you said by stealing 24 hours worth of traffic? doesn't make sense to me!

AdConjure, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  5. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Dont be so arrogant, try to response with manner and education, this may backfire to you. Be patient, you are the one who are marketing your business, dont treat yourself like a boss. You are small yet compared to big players on this category thats why you always bear in mind, tend and keep your publishers, they are the ones who are feeding your ad network.

Especially nowadays, almost every week there are new ad network out there. So publishers has a lot to choice.

charice.preston, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  6. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    All my publishers are extremely happy. I touch base with them almost on a daily basis. I'm not trying to be the biggest ad company out, I just work with a small amount of quality publishers and I help them increase their revenue.

I have someone talking down on myself and my network just because I don't live on digital point forums. Half the time I don't even get an email when someone replies. It's just funny that the only person trying to say I'm a scam has never even dealt with me personally. This is poor behavior. I bet the same person trying to hurt my business by calling it a scam has a website of their own and I'm sure they wouldn't like some stranger telling people it was a scam while truly knowing nothing about it.

I don't own this forum. My response time on here does not reflect my response time on email, support or Skype

AdConjure, Jan 13, 2016 IP
  7. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Oh well if I'm that person you're talking to, I'm not called you scammer. See "Hmm, I smell a scammer 1 to 2 months from now, unless he will post again."

If you were on this forum for a long time, you will notice there are a lots of you who were started a thread, offering something, posting on first page and second page and then stopped. Most likely they are scammer. And sad to say I'm a victim of them, not only once but many many times.

So if you can support this thread for many years to come then its good, lol thats it. what can i say.

8. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    This forum has nothing to do with my ad network. I could never post here again and still not be a scammer. Sorry, just does not make sense to me. If you really want to judge me, email me, add me on Skype or use our support. Direct communication is always best. Especially if you're trying to pass judgment.

AdConjure, Jan 13, 2016 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  9. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Then so be it. Goodluck

10. masinerija

masinerija Active Member

Best Answers:
    Is there anyone here that can compare popads with you AdConjure? Is there any increase in earnings while transfering ? Thank you.

masinerija, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  11. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    We do not try to replace current pop companies, we work well together with most - especially pop ads. Using AdConjure we can set your pass back to your PopAds.net code so you will continue to earn with both.

AdConjure, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  12. Michael Bryner

Michael Bryner Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I decided to go back to you AdConjure. I was trying other networks out and so far I am have bad luck with most of them. I don't like the way most of the ones that excepted me, the way the ads look and clutter up the website. With yours its so far just popunder and I will see what I can earn through you and you also added that pass back through Adscpm for me too. So I will let it go for a while and see what happens. If you were wondering why there was no activity through you network, it was because of trying other networks out. If yours does well, then I will keep it as is until I start getting massive traffic, then I might try for taboola. I am also using right now Zergnet for building up traffic.

This is not actually true about new networks. I have searched the whole Google and tried applying to every single listing for networks and only got approved to a quarter of them. Most of them suck and too stingy on how many impressions to have to be accepted as a publisher. I been all over Google for last about two months now and still prefer using just popunders from AdConjure because it doesn't clutter the website with banners.

Ha, I should of thought of that. I get only a few popunders and nothing for the rest of the day and only .06 for it. Okay I think I am done with that now. That is going to take me at least 6 months for $5.

This stuff bugs me. They just magically know some company is a scam, just by saying it, and when you say they are clueless about knowing if a company is a scam, then they fight. They act like teenagers. If you think about it. Company needs support from their clients too. That is how a business runs. No clients and no support from them. What is the business for then?

Only thing I know is I can't make .06 a day an income.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 15, 2016
    Michael Bryner, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  13. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    There is a guy who is a*s li***er here :)

I bet you are new to this biz. Rejoice if he can survive at least one year. Dont talk too much blah blah, he's new. He can give you the biggest rates because hes in the stage of impressing everyone. Give him a month or 2 to prove it.

charice.preston, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  14. AdConjure

AdConjure Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand why someone who has never used my services would waste so much time bad mouthing both myself and my network.
    Are you a competitor, angry or lonely? I'm not sure of it. If you are not interested in trying my services, please keep your opinions to yourself.

AdConjure, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  15. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    That is response to Michael Bryner, not you!

Tell me where is the part that I bad mouthing you and your network. You are the one who are angry. You hate to be criticized. Dude, be cool. Use your brain to understand sentences not use it for hating.

charice.preston, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  16. medinjo

medinjo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks for no replying on Skype messages...

medinjo, Jan 15, 2016 IP
  17. Ishra

Ishra Member

Best Answers:
    my website status still showing pending how many days you ll take foe review

Ishra, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  18. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    You hate to be criticized

But why are you criticizing him, i know its a new ad network but he is offering good rates at the moment then what's bad in it. Even If he's trying to impress everybody then i don't find anything wrong in it as he's new so he need to impress everybody. There are too many competitors so every new ad network has to offer better rates to compete them.

And surviving not surviving doesn't matter much, the thing that matters how efficiently you grab the opportunities and leave a network when you feel it is not giving profit. So, as far as it is offering better rates then use it and when you feel its not giving you profit then simply leave it :). There are thousand of ad networks available, so, its better to pick that one that gives you the maximum profit at the moment and no one is permanent. Ad networks fall quickly when they stop innovating. So, i don't find any reason to criticize him. And sorry, if you mind it. I was just giving my opinion.

Ad Nets Review, Jan 16, 2016 IP
  19. vkh2310

vkh2310 Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    I have just tested Adconjure pop, but Chrome said that "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'appendChild' of undefined". What happened with your JS code ?

vkh2310, Jan 17, 2016 IP
  20. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    From last 8 Hours We can not Login our account Its says 500 Internal Server Error / ----is our Earning states calculating ???Because past several days ago you might know PopAds server was DOWN ,but its only for an hour ( and they compensation those affected account ) ,So is everything Ok on your side >

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Jan 19, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.