1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Few tips to dominate YOUTUBE

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by enderz, Jan 11, 2016.

So everyone are saying videos are the king of content, youtube is the king of videos, so lets dominate youtube and become the kings of kings.

Here are some common tips and below you will find my "secret hack".

Common tips:
    1. Do the regular title/description/tags optimization
    2. description - there are the 2-3 first lines, they are the most imporant, BUT I like to use them to convert and less for SEO. Just remember, below the 2-3 lines there is a whole world of text you can put, use it for your SEO needs
    3. "On video" - Youtube is "listening" to your audio and "reading" the text on the video, put your keywords there as well.

OK, so here is my "sevret sauce".
    Lets see the common things in ranking a site and a youtube video:
    1. Keywords research
    2. Finding AS MANY longtail kwds to use
    And then with a site:
    Writing/buying/spinning as many articles as needed to match those keywords.

With youtube its a problem, we can't just "spin" a video so most of us dont do the longtail thing with youtube videos, which is why most people fail on youtube.

What you need to do is create your video (there are tons of scripts out there) and then create a small variation in each of them, put in each video its OWN keyword, description, title and tags. Change each videos length, background music etc (also for this there are scripts/services).

Now, you can really have your own YOUTUBE empire, with many different videos (thats how youtube will see them) targeting different keywords you will rank high on some of them (most cases you won't need to build links to the videos) and you will start to see traffic and saled.

Repeat the above again and again and you WILL DOMINATE YOUTUBE.

I hope I helped someone there :)
    Let me know if you have any question!

enderz, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. WHUK

WHUK Member

Best Answers:
    Nice idea. I am glad to hear you are find out some helpful tricks.

WHUK, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  3. enderz

enderz Active Member

Best Answers:
    thanks, I hope you will try it and see some results :)

enderz, Jan 12, 2016 IP