Website is not ranking for any keywords

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cynoteck, Jan 11, 2016.

I have a website Cynoteck dot com and from last 3 months till today there is no keywords in the ranking. I am doing all the tasks that i think it should be necessary to rank keywords.

Please have a look at my issue and help me please given below are the keywords that i am going to target MS Dynamics CRM Consultant, small business sales software, salesforce consultant etc.

As i have also checked that there is no part of the website is blocked but i didn't find anything.

Need your help asap.

cynoteck, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  2. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are not ranking at all then work at your onpage seo. If you keywords don't rank in the top 200 without backlinks then you need to work on the onpage seo. Make sure you rank for at least 200 or less before your do anything else.

Franklin Hatchett, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  3. Rick Flair

Rick Flair Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ranking of keywords in SERPs need lot of hard work, first we should look into the kind of content we are offering to audiences through our website. As I have observed, there is thin content issue on your website so you must first create substantial content. Also, in order to make the content readable, it should be fresh, unique and appealing. Subsequently, Google will notice you more. Second thing is that you must have thorough knowledge of standard SEO guidelines. Then, follow SEO best practices such as choose the best keywords that are relevant to your business model.

Rick Flair, Feb 22, 2016 IP
  4. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Add these keywords in the title, Meta tags, body etc in the appropriate pages. Add some content-rich webpages and start doing link building for these keywords. Try to get high quality links that are relevant to your site.

rankwatch.com, Mar 15, 2016 IP
  5. andyle

andyle Member

Best Answers:
    just optimizing your site and seo for it
    your site up top not far

andyle, Mar 16, 2016 IP
  6. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    First, Analyze your website and diagnose for some error messages and needed optimization for the site's internal structures. Make your site to provide the needs of the users then target them through your selected keyword phrases.

KylieSweet, Mar 16, 2016 IP