1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Favorite Movie Quotes

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by legend2, Mar 22, 2006.

1. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    - "Taggart."
    - "Yes, sir."
    - "I've decided to launch an attack that will reduce Rock Ridge to ashes."
    - "What do you want me to do, sir?"
    - "I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West. Take this down: 'I want rustlers, cut-throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nit-wits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bush-whackers, horn-swagglers, horse-thieves, bull-dykes, train-robbers, bank-robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"
    - "Could you repeat that, sir?"

Blazing Saddles (1974)

- "I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty-headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries."- "Is there someone else up there we could talk to?" - "No, now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time."
    Monty Python and the Holy Grail (1975)

bojan92, Jan 5, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.
  2. jcdean

jcdean Active Member

Best Answers:
    "Did you ever look into a shark's eye chief? Cold and lifeless like a dolls eyes"
    Jaws

jcdean, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  3. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    "There's a Christmas tree somewhere in London with a bunch of presents underneath it that'll never be opened. And I thought, 'If I survive all this, I'll go to that house, apologize to the mother there, and accept whatever punishment she chose for me.' Prison, death, it didn't matter. Because at least in prison and at least in death, you know, I wouldn't be in f--kin' Bruges. But then, like a flash, it came to me, and I realized, 'F--k, man, maybe that's what Hell is. The entire rest of eternity spent in f--kin' Bruges!' And I really, really hoped I wouldn't die. I really, really hoped I wouldn't die."

- "I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills, skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you."
    - "Good luck."

bojan92, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  4. Isabell Eliza

Isabell Eliza Banned

Best Answers:
    "I me and my self."

Salman khan dialogue

Isabell Eliza, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  5. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Morpheus: Unfortunately, no one can be told what the Matrix is. You have to see it for yourself.

The Matrix (1999)

Priki, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  6. Dominic Bloor

Dominic Bloor Peon

Best Answers:
    "I am Groot" - Groot/Vin Diesel - Guardians of the Galaxy

Such a versatile line :)

Dominic Bloor, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  7. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    yipi kai yei motherfucker

Bruce Willis - Die Hard

HCFGrizzly, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  8. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    "Sunnyside is a place of ruin and despair, ruled by an evil bear who smells of strawberries!"
    Toy Story 3

"I'm glad he's single because I'm gonna climb that like a tree."Bridesmaids

"You are more beautiful than Cinderella! You smell like pine needles, and you have a face like sunshine!"
    Bridesmaids

"Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. A spark is fine, as long as it's contained."
    The Hunger Games

"For if you figure a way to live without serving a master, any master, then let the rest of us know, will you? For you'd be the first person in the history of the world."
    The Master

"I don't know how to put this, but I'm kind of a big deal...People know me... I'm very important. Uh, I have many leather-bound books and my apartment smells of rich mahogany."
    Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy

"A liger...it's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed - bred for its skills in magic."
    Napoleon Dynamite

-"Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil. - 'Sorry.' - Grab Liz. Go to the Winchester. Have a nice cold pint, and wait for all this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?"-"Yeah, boyyyeee!"
    Shaun of the Dead

bojan92, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    dragansk likes this.
  9. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is my favorite movie quote from Scary Movie...
    Shorty: [answers phone] Yo.
    Shorty's Roomate: Hello, Shorty. What are you doing?
    Shorty: Nothin. Just watching the game. Smokin some bud.
    Shorty's Roomate: Are you all alone?
    Shorty: [to roommate] Yo, pick up the phone!
    The Killer: [sticking out tongue] WAZZZZUPPP!
    Shorty: WAZZZUP!
    [killer looks at phone]
    Shorty: Yo, Dookie! Pick up the phone!
    Dookie: Yo.
    Shorty's Roomate: WAZZZZUP!
    Shorty, Shorty's Roomate, The Killer, Dookie: WAZZZZZUPPP!
    [Dookie and roommate hang up]
    Shorty: What you doin my son?
    Shorty's Roomate: Nothing. Just chillin. Killin.
    Shorty: True.

dragansk, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    Priki and bojan92 like this.
  10. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    - "When I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favorite thing in all the world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the Chapter Plays."
    - "Cliffhangers."

- "I know that, Mr. MAN! They also called them serials. I'm not stupid, ya know. Anyway, my favorite was Rocketman, and once it was a no-breaks chapter. The bad guy stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the door shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death, and he woke up and tried to steer and tried to get out but the car went off a cliff before he could escape! And it crashed and burned and I was so upset and excited, and the next week, you better believe I was first in line. And they always start with the end of the last week. And there was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting: 'This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCK - A - DOODIE CAR!'"
    Misery

"Mr. Madison, what you just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."
    Billy Madison

bojan92, Jan 6, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.
  11. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Morpheus: What is the Matrix? Control. The Matrix is a computer-generated dream world built to keep us under control in order to change a human being into this.

The Matrix (1999)

Priki, Jan 8, 2016 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  12. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    - "It's certainly a phenomenon in all walks of life."- "What do you mean?"
    - "Well, at one point, you've got it, then you lose it. And it's gone forever. All walks of life. Georgie Best, for example, had it, lost it. Or David Bowie or Lou Reed."
    - "Lou Reed. Some of his solo stuff's not bad."
    - "No, it's not bad, but it's not great either, is it? And in your heart you kinda know that although it sounds all right... it's actually just shite."
    - "So, who else?"
    - "Charlie Nicholas, David Niven, Malcolm McLaren, Elvis Presley..."
    - "Ok, ok, ok. So what is the point you're trying to make?"
    - "All I am trying to do, Mark is to help you understand that The Name of the Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory."
    - "And what about The Untouchables?"
    - "I don't rate that at all."
    - "Despite the Academy Award?"
    - "That means f--k all. It's a sympathy vote."
    - "So, we all get old. We can't hack it anymore and that's it?"
    - "Yeah."
    - "That's your theory?"
    - "Yeah. Beautifully f--king illustrated."

bojan92, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  13. Tahity

Tahity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    "This are not the droids you are looking for"
    - Star Wars

Tahity, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  14. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    - "Taggart."
    - "Yes, sir."
    - "I've decided to launch an attack that will reduce Rock Ridge to ashes."
    - "What do you want me to do, sir?"
    - "I want you to round up every vicious criminal and gunslinger in the West. Take this down: I want rustlers, cut-throats, murderers, bounty hunters, desperadoes, mugs, pugs, thugs, nit-wits, half-wits, dim-wits, vipers, snipers, con-men, Indian agents, Mexican bandits, muggers, buggerers, bush-whackers, horn-swagglers, horse-thieves, bull-dykes, train-robbers, bank-robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers, and Methodists! Ha, ha, ha, ha!"
    - "Could you repeat that, sir?"

Blazing Saddles

bojan92, Jan 8, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.
  15. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Agent Smith: We're willing to wipe the slate clean, give you a fresh start. All that we're asking in return is your cooperation in bringing a known terrorist to justice.

Neo: Yeah. Well, that sounds like a pretty good deal. But I think I may have a better one. How about, I give you the finger
    Neo: and you give me my phone call.

The Matrix (1999)

Priki, Jan 9, 2016 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  16. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    "Don't you find it a little bit (of a) coincidence that the body fell perfectly within the chalk outline on the floor?"- "I think they drew the chalk outline later."- "Ah!"
    The Pink Panther

- "I would like to take a closer look at your bowls."- "My what?"- "Your bowls. I would like to take a closer look - at your big brass bowls."
    - "Okay, yeah." (unzips pants)
    - "Thank you. Han Dynasty. Very rare. Beautiful."
    The Pink Panther

- "She had the biggest tits I've ever seen, I think." - "Yeah, I heard she got breast reduction surgery." - "What? Makin' her tits smaller? That's like slapping God across the face for giving you a gorgeous gift."
    Superbad

bojan92, Jan 9, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.
  17. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Neo: What is happening to me?
    Morpheus: You are the One, Neo. You see, you may have spent the last few years looking for me, but I have spent my entire life looking for you.

The Matrix (1999)

Priki, Jan 11, 2016 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  18. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    - "When I was growing up in Bakersfield, my favorite thing in all the world was to go to the movies on Saturday afternoons for the Chapter Plays."
    - "Cliffhangers."

- "I know that, Mr. MAN! They also called them serials. I'm not stupid, ya know. Anyway, my favorite was Rocketman, and once it was a no-breaks chapter. The bad guy stuck him in a car on a mountain road and knocked him out and welded the door shut and tore out the brakes and started him to his death, and he woke up and tried to steer and tried to get out but the car went off a cliff before he could escape! And it crashed and burned and I was so upset and excited, and the next week, you better believe I was first in line. And they always start with the end of the last week. And there was Rocketman, trying to get out, and here comes the cliff, and just before the car went off the cliff, he jumped free! And all the kids cheered! But I didn't cheer. I stood right up and started shouting: 'This isn't what happened last week! Have you all got amnesia? They just cheated us! This isn't fair! HE DIDN'T GET OUT OF THE COCK - A - DOODIE CAR!'"

The quote is from the movie "Misery"

bojan92, Jan 11, 2016 IP
  19. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    David: This man doesn’t want to die. He believes that you’ll give him eternal life.

The Engineer: Why does he want more life!? What make this man so great as to ask such a thing!?

Prometheus

Priki, Jan 12, 2016 IP
    bojan92 likes this.
  20. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    Here are two great quotes from the movie Planes, Trains & Automobiles:
    "You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you, but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me. I'm not changing. I like - I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."

- "Why did you kiss my ear?"
    - "Why are you holding my hand?"
    - "Where's your other hand?"
    - "Between two pillows."
    - "Those aren't pillows!"
    - (together) "Aah! Oh, no! Ooh! Oh!"

bojan92, Jan 12, 2016 IP
    Priki likes this.