1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I would like to make money

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Efsane 66, Dec 18, 2015.

Hello,

I have a full time job, but I would like to build an extra income on the weekends and on my free time. I tried a lot of methodes like Adsense, PTC (Paid to click), Forex.

I failed for PTC and Forex, because I didn't have so much experience to go deeper into it.

Could you give me some advices how can I build an extra income of 300 à 400 euros per month?

Thank you very much,
    ¨
    Efsane 66

Efsane 66, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  2. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe you should try CPA or Affiliate Marketing if you haven't yet. There are many threads on this forum and others about these. You just need to do some research or use the search feature within forums to find some help. Or just ask questions to get more knowledge.

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  3. Zoti Media Group

Zoti Media Group Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can only make money in the things you make with love and you are really good in it.
    If you are a good writer and you are going to make money in PTC or scalping forex you can have success for some days but not everytime. Do the things you love to do and even you do $1 per month. Every start is hard.

Zoti Media Group, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  4. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can make extra money through adsense, affiliate programme etc.

dipal76, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  5. bojan92

bojan92 Guest

Best Answers:
    I would suggest to use your knowlegde in something, and find a job on odesk or some other freelancing site. There are a lot of one time jobs, so you would have to translate something, transcribe, convert it to excel or many other things. I am sure you have some knowledge you can use and convert your free time and the knowledge in some extra cash. You have to know that every start is hard, so you would have to work harder to get the first job but if you do a good job, you will get a lot of new jobs and projects to work on. Create a profile and try it you can lose anything, just earn more cash :))) Wish you all the best.

bojan92, Dec 21, 2015 IP
    dragansk likes this.
  6. Efsane 66

Efsane 66 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bojan could you send me a website via PM?

Efsane 66, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  7. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Look into affiliate marketing or CPA marketing. I would look for a mentor to teach you how to make money online. It will cut down your learning curve..

kb24, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  8. dragansk

dragansk Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with @Bojan It is the best way to make money. Just need to have a free time and to apply to any freelance jobs.

dragansk, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  9. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here's what I would do.

If you already have had some success with PTC sites, and still have active accounts, then you'll want to focus on referring users to those sites.

If you start with that, you'll learn the (very, very) basics of how affiliate marketing works. Then just focus on learning about the other technologies, AdWords, etc. Maybe start a blog where you review sites that you have used to make money, link to those sites with your referral links, and you should be able to slowly start automating that income.

Even though this method isn't through a strict CPA network, it still is technically CPA marketing.

If you have specific questions about anything, feel free to PM me and I'll help you out the best that I can.

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  10. SEMWORLD2015

SEMWORLD2015 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You try for Affiliate program. If you are expert of online business then it'll more helpful for you. For forex business you needed more experience and why you failed in adsence I can't understand because for adsense you needed primary experience of online marketing. If you told me about your experiences then it would easy for me to suggest you for making 400 euros.

SEMWORLD2015, Jan 9, 2016 IP