1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to outsource for non-English speaking country?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by pokoteng, Jan 16, 2014.

Hi, I am running a small business that build websites for other people. I would like to outsource the actual work to someone else so I can put more time on getting new clients.

I live in Taiwan. So I build Chinese websites for my clients.

It's pretty hard to find quality yet affordable freelancer in China&Taiwan... (I had some bad experience before... )

I am thinking about outsourcing to Philippine even if they can't understand Chinese.

Has anybody done this before? Hiring Philippine/India freelancers to make a non-English website?

pokoteng, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  2. Gary Chesnut

Gary Chesnut Active Member

Best Answers:
    You might try Odesk, Elance or Freelancer.
    Another option might be to hire a college student and pay them
    per project. That way you get the work done and they get the experience.

Gary Chesnut, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  3. pokoteng

pokoteng Peon

Best Answers:
    @Gary
    Thanks for your advice, but I'd really like to outsource to Philippine. Really curious has anybody done it before.

pokoteng, Jan 16, 2014 IP
  4. FastCode

FastCode Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, you usually get what you pay for. If you pay low, you will end up with bad code and/or design. Forget about slavery, it is history. :)
    Good people usually sooner or later can find good payments. Even freelancer from Philippines, can find online job just like anyone else. Everyone needs just good Internet connection and laptop to compete.

However, here is one tip that may help you: ask for previous work examples.

If some freelancer already did some websites you like, then you can expect to get same for you.
    If you like his previous work, then proceed further and negotiate about price.
    Do not negotiate about price if freelancer doesn't have good portfolio even if he's cheap. You will probably just get headache. :)

FastCode, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  5. Amarkolom

Amarkolom Active Member

Best Answers:
    Now a days using of internet is increasing so you can use this in multiple format. Just do a local website and promot it on social media , when it will popular to your local area then try to understand people that your site is a media platform like TV or Radio and every day you are getting 10000 view to your site. If they advertise their product to your site then their product will be sold . if you can do so then you can earn easily from your site.

How to outsource ?

So if you dont have website and you dont have enough money to do so just create a big social page , collect local client who want affiliate service for their product and marketise their product to your social page. when product will sold you will get money.

Thanks

Amarkolom, Jan 17, 2014 IP
  6. makeit easy

makeit easy Active Member

Best Answers:
    I hired a Filipino writer years ago. He was a good writer indeed. But he was writing in English.
    You need someone to build Chinese websites. Language is important especially if you need website content. If it's just a site building job like a fresh wordpress setup, I believe that reading and understanding English should be enough.

makeit easy, Jan 20, 2014 IP
  7. onlineaholic

onlineaholic Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe you can go on Fiverr or Freelancer to find out for yourself. As in my experience, most of them are hard working and they know what they do. You may have to do a little interview before you hire though.

onlineaholic, Jan 21, 2014 IP
  8. ram.chaudhari24

ram.chaudhari24 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am running a small software/website development company in India, We are basically into software/Website design,development and maintenance. I am currently short of new projects and hence looking forward to bag the above project. Please PM me for more details. You can outsource projects to the company rather that outsourcing it to freelancer where the quality of the product will be assured with timely completion moreover in the same money that you spend hiring a freelancer.

ram.chaudhari24, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  9. drpepper

drpepper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I am a Filipino and I am looking for someone who can build a chinese website for me. My husband is part of a web developement team but can't create a chinese website. Maybe we can help each other here. :} Please PM me.

drpepper, Jan 12, 2016 IP