1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Instagram , get followers strategies

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Sanchik14, Nov 12, 2015.

Good morning,

i would like to ask you some questions about the instagram strategies

i have read a lot of about it on blackhatworld , on this forum also and at least i

started to create and get more and more followers

i will show you what i am doing atm

1. uploading really quitly pictures of my nichie
    2. giving a reliable #tags
    3. following the followers of the same nichie
    4. following the people from the comments of my nicchie
    5. following the people who likes my pictures

but still have a question. i am working really hard and dont wont to loose my motivation

and get banned

is there any limits on instagram that i must not pass

for example i must not follow more than 300 users per day

Sanchik14, Nov 12, 2015 IP
  2. HaRdHouse

HaRdHouse Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can follow more, but no more than 30/hour. Also start unfollow when you reach 3k follows. Don`t follow and unfollow at the same time. Don't post more than 10 pics/day and don't put link in bio at the beginning.

HaRdHouse, Nov 16, 2015 IP
  3. Jason Joel

Jason Joel Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you are going to the right thing. You may also like Photos of your followers. Make it like this, if anyone has more than 5K followers, you may like 10-15 photos. It will help you to increase your follower.

Jason Joel, Nov 28, 2015 IP
  4. moodswings507

moodswings507 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great tips... I am following this and it helped me to reach around 4000 followers.

moodswings507, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  5. endgame_media

endgame_media Active Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    The fastest way to grow your Instagram Page is the Follow/Unfollow method.

Find a page that is similar to your niche.
    Follow their followers, 30 per hour.
    Unfollow the users who don't follow you back.
    (Keep in mind you can't follow more than 7,500)

You will gain followers using this method the fastest.

If you have an iPhone I suggest using this app to unfollow people who don't follow you: Phonegram

endgame_media, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  6. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very good tips and effort, I dont think more.

mohsin qureshi, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  7. Franklin Hatchett

Franklin Hatchett Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you though about using a bot to do all this for you? I use a bot and get around 200-300 followers a day. Makes it a lot easier.

Franklin Hatchett, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  8. vivek gururani

vivek gururani Member

Best Answers:
    As we all know that Instagram is for image and video sharing application and is building its social media presence worldwide.
    Some of the important points to increase your followers on Instagram:
    1. Share High-Quality Images (Interesting), Quoted Images, Videos daily. (1-2)
    2. Use Hashtags wisely and smartly. Check out the hashtags that have the maximum number of posts.
    3. Use follow/Unfollow method.
    4. Showcase yourself Instagram bio with some interesting taglines (humorous).

PS: Have you heard about the app named crowdfire? Install the app on your smartphone and start copying and following the followers from the well-known accounts that are relevant to your business etc. Don't forget to unfollow those who are not following you back! This will maintain your Instagram account and build your followers.

vivek gururani, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  9. MrPFitz

MrPFitz Peon

Best Answers:
    These are the bot speeds I follow and rarely get a ban or even a phone verification. Also use a proxy.
    [​IMG]

MrPFitz, Apr 30, 2016 IP
  10. Nick B.

Nick B. Member

Best Answers:
    That's pretty much the standard practice and it works, but unfortunately it's just going to take time to build an audience. But once you get enough followers everything should start to snowball for you.

Nick B., May 1, 2016 IP
  11. JonBell16

JonBell16 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Use massfoloving target audience.
    Just do not overdo it with the limits. Not more than 1000 submissions a day, and no more than 200 subscriptions per hour.
    The same situation is with the huskies.
    You can combine.

JonBell16, May 24, 2016 IP
  12. JudySlean

JudySlean Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    And what about content?)) I think that more important to have interesting and actuality information! Also, interact other cool post with your account!

JudySlean, May 26, 2016 IP
  13. TomRider

TomRider Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for sharing these good strategies. Also, I want ro add some methos that can help you to get more followers:
    - use popular tags
    - use popular filters;
    - linking other's people photos generates more followers and likes for you;
    - choose the right time for posting;
    - combine your images.

TomRider, Jun 3, 2016 IP
  14. Pieter Moorman

Pieter Moorman Peon

Best Answers:
    Instagram is a visual-centric social media platform that has been a favorite by everyone. From influencers to sellers to big brands, Instagram is the "place to be".

One of the primary goals of any individual signing up for Instagram, is to gain followers. With many followers, you gain exposure and connections. Aside from this, your followers can turn into potential sales if you offer products and services. Listed below are some essential tips on how to gain more followers.

Top Hacks on How to Get More Followers on Instagram:

1. Interact with your followers by offering exclusive content.

Build a relationship with your Followers to keep them coming back to your account by sharing information that only you can offer. Use Instagram to reveal special news that you haven't shared anywhere else. This will make your Followers feel special.

2. Create a profile that is buzz-worthy and represents your brand.

This is one of the best strategies to turn followers into clients. Use high-quality images and be consistent with your style. Personalize your brand to make it more likeable. Don't forget to be authentic!

3. Post extraordinary photos and videos that connects you to your followers.

Since Instagram is a visual platform, use the power of your photos and videos to entice your followers. Use other apps such as VSCO to add filters to your photos. Add videos that are relevant and interesting.

4. Maximize the power of hashtags.

Hashtag is one of the most powerful feature in Instagram. When used well, it can catapult your profile views and allows you to connect to a community.

5. Run contests for your followers.

Come up with a cool contest that your followers will be interested to join in. Make sure you have an awesome prize within your target market. Include a voting element that will draw many contest participants.

6. Learn about Instagram Marketing by reading materials and guides from the experts.
    There are plenty of guides that will help you through the basics of Instagram marketing up unto the more complex topics. Read through them and continue to know your way to the ins and outs of Instagram for business.

7. Connect with your followers by commenting, regramming their posts and direct messaging them.
    Make a connection with your followers and foster a real relationship with them. This will make them feel like they are part of your Instagram family. If you’re a brand, engage by regramming their posts that features your products.

8. Use Instagram Tools

If you manage more than one account and struggle to post at a consistent schedule, there are plenty of Instagram tools that you can use. These management tools provide ease in scheduling posts and other tasks.

Pieter Moorman, Jun 26, 2016 IP
  15. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I usually follow about 200 to 300 a day over the course of doing other stuff, while I am on my computer. I use my phone for instagram while I am working on other things, just throughout the day.

Matteo Matt, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  16. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    May I know what kind of bot..? Quick interest about these

robyries, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  17. JamesONeill

JamesONeill Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey,
    Yep, seems great to me. However, I actually never engage in following/unfollowing, or commenting. You just don't need to do, and you can still get great results.
    I have used various bots, but my favourite so far has been SocialGrow - https://socialgrow.io
    It's just very simple in comparison to a lot of others, which makes it easier. And the results have been great.

Instagress is another option but I find it very complicated!

JamesONeill, Oct 17, 2016 IP