1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good promotional ideas for business.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by dpmiindia1, Jan 5, 2016.

We have a restaurant and it had been going down for a while. We have done some renovations and have changed some of our services and now are reopening it next month. We have been thinking of doing a projection advertisement, before reopening the restaurant. Will it be right to do projection advertisements or should we do some simple advertisings. Could use some suggestions on this.

dpmiindia1, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The restaurant is in India, right?
    Before I gave anyone advertising advice I'd want to know who the target market was and what style the restaurant was trying to project - classy, cheap and cheerful, family, romantic etc. I'd want to know what the competition is, what type of food (Indian? French? American? something else?)
    You might get better quality answers if you give some of that info.

sarahk, Jan 5, 2016 IP
    Shahzad Jameel likes this.
  3. purav2916

purav2916 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depending upon your targeted audiences. Connect local people through available social media platforms. If you are from India target facebook. Connect local people, join regional groups, create facebook fan page, create attractive banners & logo for profile, fan page and groups of social media platforms. If budget is not an issue then get the data of local people and send them sms that you are coming again. Give attractive offers or combo packs on orders. Give something special on take away. Greet your customers, get their reviews, ask them to share their reviews on internet. This will definitely going to work.

purav2916, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  4. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    First make sure you list your business on sites like yelp, tripadvisor. Create yourself a webpage. You can do some ppc or pay per click advertising. Also by having a website you can benefit local search as well. If you want traffic now its ppc. Message me if you want. I do ppc with Microsoft Bing network. Not to toot but I'm very good at it and can register you as a client of mine and create your campaign for you.

EPol83, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  5. dpmiindia1

dpmiindia1 Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for given informations.

dpmiindia1, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  6. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    try to run advertisement on local newspaper and spend small paper ads on roads and traffic area.

seoaceindia, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    How old is the restaurant in the business? What is the target location? Do you own a website? Do you advertise offline? What kind of promotions have you done in your business? These are some considerations to analyze the business situation then we will come up an specific suggestions that will help you to grow your business.

KylieSweet, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  8. Megan Spencer

Megan Spencer Member

Best Answers:
    Simple advertising is often best. Getting back to basic word of mouth advertising may be helpful along with social media. You are on the right track by providing marketing materials before opening. You need to create excitement that your customers can relate to.

Get started with these points:
    -Target age range of customer?
    -Type of food/beverage they are looking for?
    -Food trends in your niche and target population?
    -Best selling points of your business?
    -What is the most unique feature of your food and restaurant?

Use these questions to fuel your social media marketing, blogging, and website content. You will also want to be sure as others said to get the word out about your business on various sites and Google+ or Google Business. Instagram may also be helpful here too. Create some of your dishes, snap some pics and get them up on Instagram to promote your beautiful food. Simple eye catching signs may also be good outside of your business if they are allowed in your area with local zoning laws. Best of luck with your grand opening!

Megan Spencer, Jan 7, 2016 IP