1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

I need your opinions about my site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by wealth2wealth, Dec 20, 2015.

Hi to all
    I bought a site built this month; it is spotsport dot net
    I want to develop it and to put clickbank, amazon, sports betting links to earn money.
    Please can you tell me your opinions about the site and your suggestions?
    thanks in advance

wealth2wealth, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  2. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Loads incredibly slow. I'm assuming you're on a shared account. The website itself looks sophisticated. Would recommend upgrading to a VPS before anything else. A good website that is slow is not good anymore.

Abelo, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  3. OlgaSeCom

OlgaSeCom Active Member

Best Answers:
    It is not clear understand about what you offer from the first page and image

OlgaSeCom, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content in a niche which is already well catered for. I'd love to read your business plan and see how you plan to raise this site above your competitors.
    I don't like the ad that is above the article thumbnails - looks odd as it's not the same width as the content, but atleast it's honest and you won't click it by accident.

sarahk, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  5. wealth2wealth

wealth2wealth Member

Best Answers:
    thank you abelo
    I am new in website design, I bough the site and I want to develop it myself.
    I hosted the site in my godaddy account.
    can you tell me what is the solution to increase the speed of the site? I don't know why it is slow.

Dear Olga
    I like your comment, it is so important for visitor to understand the purpose of the site from the home page.
    It is a site about recent news of different sports, so readers can find many articles. But to monetize it I plan to earn from affiliate programs of betting companies, selling amazon sports items, selling sports clickbank products...

Dear Sara
    thanks alot for giving me your opinions
    please tell me what is the odd ad you are speaking about? is it the banner of SPORTSEVENTS365?
    The site is about recent sports news articles and I want to add referral links of betting companies; clickbank related ads; amazon sports products;aliexpress products:::
    I need also a partner to improve the site on win win basis as I am with zero experience in building sites

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 2, 2016
    wealth2wealth, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No, it was a square ad that has been replaced by the dobet banner - the long thin banner looks better.

[​IMG]

sarahk, Jan 2, 2016 IP
  7. wealth2wealth

wealth2wealth Member

Best Answers:
    ok sarah
    thank you very much

wealth2wealth, Jan 3, 2016 IP