1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How do you organise your links?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by FoxIX, Dec 31, 2015.

Running a few websites, I'm finding organising my links is getting to a point where it's just a complete mess. Obviously I have my website links and immediate related links organised together (advertising, analytics, etc.). But the multitude of links that I have to learn and read up on is bogging me down! I have lots of tabs open to interesting pages, links in my toolbar, links on my desktop. I've tried organising them into categories to make it a little easier, but the size is growing steadily.

So I'll be interested to hear how you all organise your links. Do you have a method that really works well? Or do you just add everything to a bookmark toolbar and hope for the best?

FoxIX, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  2. Numenorean7

Numenorean7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use your browser's bookmarks feature.

Or you build list of links in an app such as Google Keep or Evernote. I often do that for various small projects.

Numenorean7, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  3. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm. That's interesting. I never thought of using those. I'll have a look into that, thanks :)

FoxIX, Jan 1, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I use Google. I don't think I've saved a link more than 10-20 times the last 5 years. And if I have, it's mostly for immediate use, like posting it in a chat-window, or keeping it for a little while so I can get it synced to other devices.

PoPSiCLe, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  5. Nosok

Nosok Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can create folders for links, in chrome. I use some Educational, Work, Rest .... folders.

Nosok, Jan 12, 2016 IP
  6. FoxIX

FoxIX Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I've organised everything into folders and it's a lot easier to get to everything. I was using fvd speed dial but that was slowing down my browser.

FoxIX, Jan 12, 2016 IP