1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

PremiumCPM - High End Pure CPM Network

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by wrekoniz3, Jul 22, 2013.

1. konstantinafkxxx

konstantinafkxxx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do you send traffic to adult sites?

konstantinafkxxx, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  2. dave-london

dave-london Member

Best Answers:
    dave-london, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  3. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Responded to.

No

Generally we look for around 50k impressions per day, it can be less if the site is a quality site and growing. We make exceptions frequently.

wrekoniz3, Nov 20, 2015 IP
  4. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still I'm waiting for the payment. Since 18th of May :( I already made conversations about this with you on skype and emails. I had to take your tags down because to make revenue with another companies - but the truth is I was happy with your results. Is there any chance to get the payment - and start to work together again?

JohnBol, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  5. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Sorry for the wait. If you can please PM me your url, we have a payment cycle going out currently right now, so if I can identify your account, I can then communicate with finance make sure you are scheduled on the queue. Thank you for your patience as we worked to resolve a rather major issue caused outside of PremiumCPM's control however, it has been partially resolved, and we are not expecting such a delay to occur again, even though the delay was in relation to select accounts, it is none the less serious to us here.

wrekoniz3, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  6. jobloe09876

jobloe09876 Peon

Best Answers:
    HOLY CRAP!!! No payment since May??? That's over half a YEAR! That should be a clear sign that there's something not right about this "company". I can understand delayed payments for 1 month and at most 2....but HALF A YEAR?! There's absolutely no excuse for that with a legitimate company.

Seems like the payment problems are pretty common reading through the forum. I'd be EXTREMELY CAUTIOUS with these folks.

jobloe09876, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  7. lukey372

lukey372 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You have one post and yet you are here attempting to bash a company.
    I received my payment ontime on the 15th of January (the 16th if you take into account the international bank transfer time).

I wouldn't take any advice from you unfortunately.

lukey372, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  8. jobloe09876

jobloe09876 Peon

Best Answers:
    1. Make that 2 posts. You gotta start somewhere, right? Sorry I'm not some kind of master like you.
    2. I'm not "bashing", I'm giving an opinion based on the information provided throughout the threads about PremiumCPM. Criticizing yes, bashing no.
    3. I think people are smart enough to see that if it takes a company over 1/2 A YEAR to pay someone...SOMETHING IS WRONG! Again, this is not "bashing"...it's just pointing out the obvious.
    4. I didn't know we were in January (you must have a time machine).....and you're not taking advice from me???
    5. Good day to you jolly good fellow! Tally-ho!

jobloe09876, Dec 31, 2015 IP
  9. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    1. Interesting you start here.
    2. So you read through this thread right? Clearly selectively given that you posted in a response to something reaching out asking us to resolve a situation so they can resume using us. Trying to persuade them not to? You are making reference to 1 persons concerns about 1 delinquent payment, what do you think he was only with us for 1 month? Thats a wonderful assumption, clearly even the client knows its a rare event and he would like it resolved so he can resume. Regardless of your opinion which garnishes ZERO weight.
    3. So if you "actually" read through this thread, then you would have seen the quite elaborate explanations that most companies which i'm sure you would consider legitimate by your standards (what ever they might be) - would not even bother to explain in such detail. So you joined to point out the obvious that a few accounts had some delays? and you call that advice?
    4. He actually used us, and yes he did get paid in DECEMBER. So why should he take advice from you? He is using us, and you are by your own admission "stating the obvious". Your opinion doesn't apply to our clients payments. Its interesting you are able to state the obvious when it comes to negative things being said but when people are saying something positive it interferes with your ability to delineate the obvious.

Do you work with us? If not, then what good is regurgitating an uninformed opinion? Clearly you joined to post in this thread granted you haven't contributed anything else to this forum (Digital Point) as a whole other than as you would put it, stating the obvious, or more like spewing the first thoughts that manifest in your brain when its clear you are selectively reading a thread about a company which clearly you joined this forum to talk about. If you did work with us, and have a problem, PM me, I'm happy to help you.

Its interesting someone would join, to then have their first AND second post 2/2 on this thread, about a company which by their commentary and opinion "something is not right about". But sure, lets assess WHY since you seem to think there is ZERO EXCUSE.

What is not right exactly? The fact that there is a delay? Really, there is no excuse for that with a legitimate company?

I'm going to assume that you consider Google a "legitimate" company. PremiumCPM being a legitimate company granted google a credit line in the six figures, Google defaulted around the time mentioned above, as a result some accounts were impacted, Google stretched PremiumCPM out for OVER 6 months (while PremiumCPM still had ad serving expenses to cover for that inventory sold), to pay 1/3rd of what was owed on inventory which was validated by 3rd Party anti-fraud firms. Which we are still in process of resolving the rest. But people like you still think they are a legitimate company right? Instead its our fault? For what exactly? For not paying out a revenue share, on revenue that wasn't collected, therefore couldn't be shared? So we should just assume when there is a delinquent advertiser that the company you are working with is going to go bankrupt making payouts on money uncollected, and for inventory in which a network like PremiumCPM has zero gain? Is that really in the best interest of those such as the few above who said, "I miss your service, can you please get this outstanding balance resolved so I can start working with you again?" Right, lets just go bankrupt so everyone can get what they want when they want, and then when they want to come back, they ultimately can't and ultimately we can't give them what they want. That doesn't make any sense from a logical standpoint, and an illegitimate business would not be openly providing information to the level which we have in order to educate our clients and others whom may see this in passing, of this situation, and just how isolated of an event this is.

By the comments on this forums, I see people who on average come here for 1 of 2 reasons, they have a problem and need help, or they got banned for sending us fake traffic, and want to complain about it as if a legitimate company should play party to international wire fraud, given if we have knowledge traffic is bad we can not accept payments for it. Almost every advertiser, and major company PremiumCPM works with is shocked continually by our transparency when it comes to select cases of fraud. We literally go to people and tell them to redact revenues in the event we find traffic quality breaches.

That is what a legitimate company does, those who do not conduct themselves to that level, are party to fraud, and ARE NOT legitimate companies. Its not our fault, as a company, that people who use our service base the idea of legitimacy on if they get paid for "WHAT EVER" they do. People send fraud traffic to 10 companies, if 9 pay them and one doesn't, all of a sudden that 1 is a "scammer". Actually those 9 are, as they are scamming their advertisers, and this 1 isn't nor will it allow scammers sending fake traffic to use our services to facilitate their activities. But lets still blame the company with morals and ethics.

What you won't hear on here is that in some of the most severe cases PremiumCPM went out of pocket THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS to pay specific clients on a case to case basis, and is continuing to do so gradually based on risk allocation formulas deemed acceptable by our finance team. Which, is outside of our obligations by ANY standard. What you don't hear on here (other than @lukey372 who meant december) is the publishers which DID get paid this month, and DID get paid last month, and DID get paid the month before that, and the month before that, and the month before that, and so on. You don't hear about the clients who waste our representatives time day in and out, and at crazy hours of the day and night, being confrontational over technicalities and terms within our terms of service which they agreed to upon applying.

Absolutely, everyone who works here sympathizes with the delays some of our clients have faced, and all of us this year would unanimously say the last few months have been extremely trying even as an employee who is servicing wonderful people for the most part, who all of us here want to go out of our way to help when ever we can. Sure, some people have chosen alternative routes to seek resolution including posting damaging lies, and attempting to privately extort us, those people have to own the cost to the financial impact of damaging misrepresentations made publicly.

In the case of @JohnBol clearly there is a reason why someone who has been an absolute pleasure for our staff to work with, can wait patiently for the time which has passed, and still want to come back. Actually, asks us to pay him, SO he can come back. Clearly he understands the value of service we provide, and clearly understands this isn't something thats common, and clearly he has a history with us and knows that he gets paid. We are in the process of resolving this issue for him, and he will be welcome to resume using us. We are happy to have him.

I got off track slightly, but at the end of the day, if you are going to talk about legitimate companies, it doesn't get much more legitimate, we do everything we can for our clients in a very volatile industry, an we have made major advances in policies to ensure that such situation which effected some clients in this year are not able to recur, and one of the biggest steps, was ending our relationship with Google completely.

Lack of knowledge surrounding concerns, is sign for caution, asking questions, communicating and getting answers to concerns, puts those concerns to rest. If you are trying to do something for the good of the people and are here regurgitating the obvious of the selectively observed negativity on here, then you are negating your own service and you are doing others who are reading your propaganda a disservice. If you want to do something good, donate to a charity. The majority of the clients we work with understand that A. Most companies in our industry, actually pay for reviews online, in forum and abroad. B. Most of the bad which people post (especially from anonymous/unidentifiable profiles) is not accurate but is being posted with an intention of creating damages or harm to a businesses reputation. Which is not to discredit the few good people who do come on here with legitimate issues who do need help, conduct themselves professionally, and ultimately receive the help they needed.

I'm sure we are going to go 3/3 in this thread as you clearly didn't join to contribute to the Forum Community here, you joined to post here, and i'm sure most of what I said is going to go over your head, or there is a possibility that you will then come out with your anonymous profile and say you had an issue, and fail to identify your self. If so, it does nothing but look bad for you, not us, so go ahead with it, touche.

wrekoniz3, Dec 31, 2015 IP
    lukey372 likes this.
  10. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Still nothing, I did not get the payment :(

Still I'm stuck in lower paying networks... still waiting for PremiumCPM to work again together

Is there any chance to get the payment sometime?

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    JohnBol, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  11. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    If you want further communication regarding this matter, either message me privately or email me. Happy to check on this for you. However its an Account specific matter, not one for General Broadcast.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2016
    wrekoniz3, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  12. JohnBol

JohnBol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you, I have sent an email to your address!

JohnBol, Jan 8, 2016 IP
  13. jobloe09876

jobloe09876 Peon

Best Answers:
    3 of 3.
    HALF A YEAR FOR A PAYMENT.....I don't need to say anymore. People can easily make up their mind.

jobloe09876, Jan 14, 2016 IP
  14. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey, did you ever get paid? They are now ignoring my emails and owe me a couple months of payments....seems pretty common.

Have you heard anything about this company having new finance problems? Please DM me or I can send you a pvt msg. They are still not paying me and ignoring emails.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2016
    nayak, Jan 27, 2016 IP
  15. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    ... HALF A MONTH LATER ... still 3 for 3 ... clearly you did not join this forum to contribute anything. You are right, people can make up your mind.

Instead of reaching out to people who don't even work here, why not DM ME the information, including your email address and I would be happy to see who was in communication with you and provide a line of communication for you. Granted while in communication with our compliance staff, i've been unable to identify anyone meeting the characteristics defined above, and I would be happy to help you to the best of my abilities if you truly are in need of any sort of help. Feel free to PM me your information.

You are right, it does seem pretty common when 9/10 people who come on here, come on here to complain about something rather than posting payment proof's. However, unlike other companies we do not pay for reviews or payment proof to be posted online.

wrekoniz3, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  16. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    I have reached out to this company without response numerous times. Funny how they are so quick to respond on a "public" forum to try to protect their reputation. As far as payment proof's, maybe they are complaining and not posting payment proofs because they aren't getting paid???

Maybe the post of "non-payment" proof and ignored emails would be better to post?

Anyone else with a similar story DM me.

nayak, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  17. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Everyone, as far as I'm aware, gets equal treatment, forum or not. Period. Its not about protecting reputation, and quite honestly most companies don't even bother responding to such claims in forums as it leads to a situation as to what just clearly happened, which leads to my next point. What I FIND FUNNY is how you were just offered help and turned it down given I do not have any way of identifying you, as i've done what I can to try to identify similar circumstances as described, and I'm unable to. So if I can't even identify who you are, and you refuse to actually accept the help being offered, then you are at a standstill unfortunately.

As for your extracurricular analysis, no, maybe you only see the people complaining, while the majority who don't - don't actually have a reason to complain (creating a visual effect of there being a common problem when only the few unsatisfied come here to share their opinion), or maybe the ones who are interested in providing their positive experience are deterred from doing so because people who are unsatisfied attack them publicly for sharing their experience. However, maybe people are complaining for not being paid because they sent us fraudulent / bot traffic - which is rampant in this industry. If it was as wide spread a problem as what is being portrayed in your analysis then there would be hundreds of people complaining instead of a few here and there, none of which taken lightly and all of which everyone here takes seriously to resolve in the soonest. Quite a few maybes.

If you actually wanted help, instead of another response, I would have been sent the relevant information as requested in order for help to be provided. Our clients, are not going to help you ultimately get what you want, if you wanted the help it has been offered.

wrekoniz3, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  18. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Okay...your offer has been accepted. I will keep emailing you and hopefully I get the "help" and "response" you have offered. And for "visual effect" I will post the numerous screenshots and saved pdf's of all those replies to the emails I get in return. I will also provide the visual effects of "payment proof" of my Paypal and Publisher stats account once I get that payment. If you can help me out here, you can help surely help me out through direct email right?

Thanks guys. Please send me more info via DM and I'll get back to you if I hear more.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 10, 2016
    nayak, Jan 30, 2016 IP
  19. wrekoniz3

Best Answers:
    Accepted? yet still no email. I thought I would give you some time to contact us, however, here you are, and yet we still can not identify who you are, and until we can, it will be quite difficult to help you.

wrekoniz3, Feb 1, 2016 IP
  20. nayak

nayak Peon

Best Answers:
    Still gathering info...if anyone else has anything DM me. I'll share what I've found out.

nayak, Feb 6, 2016 IP