1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling American, Graduate Student, USAF Veteran, Guaranteed Work*

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by wco, Oct 12, 2015.

Place Bid

Current bid: No bid yet
(reserve not yet met)
USD

Must be at least $10.00.

USD

Optional amount you would like to
automatically bid if you are outbid.

Available to premium members.

Active Bids

1. $25.00 eagleout

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Hello,

I am an American, native-English speaking content writer with 5 years of experience. My work-samples and references will unequivocally demonstrate quality, precision, and analytical-writing skills.

My specialty areas are: Product Reviews, Articles/Blogs, About Us pages/TOS Pages, Research Proposals, and Academic Essays.

Choose a content-creator that doesn’t accept payment up-front, takes pride in his work, and maintains a strengthened, purposeful work ethic at all times. Choosing a professional with such a disciplined demeanor will save you unwanted headaches, failed communication, and missed deadlines.

In addition to the qualifications and experiences below, please note that I am able to create and upload works into WordPress, including images, as well as specialized keywords, anchors, etc. for a fixed-price.

=WORK SAMPLES=

The following work-samples are available upon request-only:

-WordPress work-site samples

-Completed websites for reference, with LIVE direct links/info to created works

-Additional previous works in document form – via screenshots.

I am available via Skype both audio and/or video any time for accent/nationality verification – as well as to discuss projects.

What’s a traveling, multilingual, sea-worthy content-writer like?
    I am able to fluently speak and understand English, Spanish, and a substantial amount of Russian, some German, and can speak/understand about 40% Tagalog. These language-to-cultural experiences, knowledge, and background increase the likelihood of compatibility with clients ranging throughout international locations. This includes a capacity to fulfill various project types, language requirements, desirability, demands, and more.

Education/Academic Aspirations – History
    Currently studying for an M.A. in Criminal Justice (90% COMPLETE/THESIS PREPARATION) (transcripts – school-mail verification available). I aspire to achieve a Ph.D Public Administration.

I love to travel and learn new languages and cultures—you'll notice via my avatar that I currently live in the Philippines. But, with so many people pretending to be from places they're not, and using proxies, what's that worth to you? Let me speak for myself on Skype, or through the quality of work I produce.

How can work be “Guaranteed”, and what do I do differently?
    I guarantee all of my work. This means that should you not be satisfied with the finished product, (screenshots provided) that you simply do not have to purchase it, and (would hate to see it happen!), but we’d then simply go our separate ways.

I will never 'fluff' my work, or otherwise plagiarize in any shape or form the content that I create and submit to you. I always triple check my work for spelling and grammatical errors, as well as honor turn-around times. Typically, TAT is between 24-72 hours, dependent upon work-load, project size, and agreed expectations for a single, paired, batch, or continuous project.

The quality of my work will always remain consistent, and I strongly value long-term clients. I am competent to create works in APA, MLA, Chicago, or Bluebook formatting for various types of projects as-needed.

How do I go ABOVE AND BEYOND to ensure quality, meaningful, and eloquently worded content is produced in a profitable manner?

I take each and every writing assignment I complete, and run them through proofreading software to search for anomalies, weak verbs, filler words, nominalizations, and negations per sentence, clustered nouns, unusually short sentences, run-on sentences, rare words, frequent words, bigrams, and trigrams, words per sentence, syllables per word, characters per word, and MORE!

Trust a content writer that double to triple checks his work, searches for common discrepancies, syntax errors, and mistakes that many content writers might miss, neglect, or not have the commitment, capabilities, or resources available to produce.

Please PM me with your project request(s), project type, any pertinent details, and we can discuss and agree on an affordable rate to have quality, purposeful, original content produced.

Thank you for your time and consideration

Respectfully,

William C.

(PM me for Sample and Request of Sample "Type" or Niche)

Last edited: Feb 28, 2017
    wco, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  2. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

wco, Oct 12, 2015 IP
    qualityprovider likes this.
  3. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    It seems to be reliable writer for me for long term business.

qualityprovider, Oct 25, 2015 IP
  4. Canadianbacon

Canadianbacon Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Excellent quality and very affordable.

If you're looking for a "real" English writer, this is your guy

Canadianbacon, Oct 28, 2015 IP
    wco likes this.
  5. corewriters

corewriters Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,

We are looking for academic writing services.

Please advise do you provide such services?

Thank you in advance.

corewriters, Nov 2, 2015 IP
  6. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    More recent writing samples:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

wco, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  7. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

wco, Nov 8, 2015 IP
  8. blade_922

blade_922 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    whats your skype or gtalk?

blade_922, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  9. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So this guy contacts me to sell me on his writing. (I am hiring full time people from the Philippines)

He tried to convince me he is and expert American English Writer.

Here are a couple excerpts from ONE article he sent me:

"In reality, no product is meant to function forever, as we do not live in a world where products like the 'every lasting chewing-gum' from Willy Wonka's factory actually exist. "

--What is an 'every' lasting? 'ever' lasting is what is correct.

Here is another:

"In essence, obsolescence of a product defines the reality in which manufacturers design products to only last amount a certain amount of time before defaulting into failure, defectiveness, or simply loss of appeal. "

--In addition to his constant necessary use of "big words" and long sentences, notice "only last amount a certain amount of time"

That double use of the word amount comes from poor writing and proofreading.

EVERY SINGLE ONE of the half dozen articles had GLARING SPELLING AND GRAMMAR ERRORS.

He also offers different pricing based on the "quality" of article. Why would you not ALWAYS give the highest quality?

I told him it was clear this was written by someone in whom American English was not their native tongue and it had spelling and grammar errors.

He got upset and said that was offensive.

If all you need are cheap SEO articles and only care that Google reads them, and do not have actual Americans interested in reading (above 2rd grade level) then this guy will likely work for you.

If you are one of the few, that have real audiences that actually want to read and learn something, the quality and attitude is something I recommend passing on.

BusinessCoach, Dec 6, 2015 IP
  10. wco

wco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To whom it may concern,

My rates are based on the type of project, such as product descriptions, writing 100% original articles without reference links for example, or manually-spinning articles with 95% or more accuracy, writing scholarly works such as research proposals, discussion board posting or moderating, blogging, or website content such as creating about pages or privacy policy and terms pages, or TOS pages. I also am able to complete and submit blogs, along with images, to WordPress accounts directly.

My work is guaranteed, and up-front payment is not required. This in of itself, speaks highly of the integrity of my work and professional demeanor.

Any interested potential clients can reference both live samples of my work via this thread, as well as view feedback comments to-date from previous or current clients—excluding the individual above, in which I have never attempted nor completed any assignments for to-date.

My education to-date (transcripts, school email accounts), as well as citizenship status, along with my native language, accent and nationality are, as mentioned earlier in this thread, readily available via Skype anytime for prospective clients. I am currently pursuing an M.A. in Criminal Justice with a Concentration in Rehabilitation and Reintegration from American Military University--USAF Vet. In addition to this, as of this September-2015, I have begun pursuing an M.A. in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at Edinboro University of Pennsylvania. I am also a verifiably registered user on another site, which I will not mention due to advertising-rules of DP, in which only a U.S. Citizen could possibly register for and work for due to the requirements of presenting U.S. ID, as well as signing appropriate IRS forms to be employed by this employer--screenshots and evidence are available for all of the aforementioned statements, skills, qualifications, and education outlined here. I hope that none of you will misinterpret these statements as being of a 'pompous'-like attitude, nor egotistical, but rather that I take great pride in furthering my education, advancing my knowledge in various dynamics of expertise, and, God willing, pursuing a Ph.D. program for Clinical Counseling here, in Manila, Philippines to become a Psychologist for the (US) Veteran's Hospital located there.

I am the first college educated individual from my family, originating in Pennsylvania, but a foster family located both in Panama, PA, and Russia. Si yo puedo hablas espanol un poco, por que yo tengo familia in republica de panama. Yo puedo aprehendar un poco tambien para trabajo, y communicacion. Yo puedo una demonstracion de communicacion Espanol via Skype. :) Y ya magoo govarite parkuski nimnoshka, y pinyimiyish.

Unfortunately, ignorance is bliss, and the fact that the aforementioned individual above solely relies on verifying an individual’s native-country or language via IP Address/Avatar/Skype Location reflects this. In reality, there are plenty of users on DigitalPoint whom use proxy services or websites to mask their IP and appear to be from countries they are not. In my case, I am an American traveling and studying abroad, and do not attempt to mask my current location. I believe, sadly, the fact of the matter is that this user (above) associated me with being “from” the Philippines, and that he urgently wanted me to work for him for “Filipino rates” in conducting content writing services, which will not be the case under any circumstances.

As we all know as experienced DigitalPoint clients and writers, you cannot satisfy everyone, and in rare instances, should you disregard or refuse to work for a client under the circumstances of poor attitude, insults, or other forms of unprofessionalism that they may or may not attempt to publicly bash you, as seen above. This user was already blocked via Skype before his post was made above.

I wish all whom read this thread the best with your endeavors in your website development, as well as content writing, and encourage you to reach out to me directly should you be interested in any of the services I provide.

William

P.S. I am not, nor have I ever claimed to be an "Expert Writer", and I don't believe many people here on DP are, considering the median of pay-range, but I'm sure there are a few, perhaps. Never the less, I believe being a student makes me a stronger writer, and being a writer makes me a stronger student.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    wco, Dec 6, 2015 IP
    Nusaint, MyLibary and sarahk like this.
  11. BusinessCoach

BusinessCoach Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, I have been on DP since 2008...actually was a lurker longer than that, however, that is still 3 years longer than you have been on DP.

I find it strange that you decided to PM me here and on facebook, as well as stalk my social media pages writing rants about being a Christian and having lies spread about you. etc etc.

I just posted facts friend. Your writing is full of grammar and spelling errors. Every single article. If you find that an insult, then you should take it upon yourself to fix those things, no? It makes it worse when you brag about a PHD...ijs. I am not a writer, but I employ them, and I pay well. Sadly most "article writers" do not qualify for writing for humans. That is a known fact. SEO articles can have such errors.

Sorry your feelings got hurt. I didn't intend to offend you...you just can't work for me because your quality and attitude to not fit our requirements.

Take that as you will.

BusinessCoach, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  12. MyLibary

MyLibary Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 1
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    One of the best writers I've ever employed in the last few years.
    One of a kind, really honest, decent and delivering the works within deadlines.

After creating some content for me I've ask this guy to be the content manager for my current website (one of many), and this was one of the smartest moves I've made.

If you are looking for an affordable, decent, courteous, respectful and responsible writer - William is the right guy!

Keep doing what you do the best! ;)
    Marco.

MyLibary, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  13. MarketerINC

MarketerINC Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Willian is a superior write here on DP. I order an article couple of days ago, and I'm impressed! Thank you for the great work!

MarketerINC, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  14. -bank-

-bank- Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Great work, friendly chap, have repeated order.

-bank-, Dec 30, 2015 IP
  15. pmf123

pmf123 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    William did some great work for a new finance site I was developing, quick turn around and in perfect English.

Good knowledge in a range of different subjects.

Quick turnaround.

Nice guy, will be using him again on my next project. Would recommend to all!

pmf123, Jan 23, 2016 IP
  16. Sabrina73

Sabrina73 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    85.7% - 6
    Hello, do you write dialogue for creative nonfiction?

Sabrina73, Jan 31, 2016 IP
  17. qualityprovider

qualityprovider Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    what is your skype?

qualityprovider, Mar 10, 2016 IP
  18. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member