1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to index a Wordpress post quickly in Google results?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by www.worldofdth.in, Dec 22, 2015.

Hi, I have a blog and when I post a new post on my site it doesn't index quickly in Google search results like showing the post with "1 min ago", "2 min ago" text in search results. My blog is 1year old and still I am facing the problem. I am updating the site daily with unique tech news posts. Any suggestions.

www.worldofdth.in, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  2. tomarmstrong

tomarmstrong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could search your website in Alexa which will create a fresh page and lead Google's spiders to your site.

tomarmstrong, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  3. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google should find your post on it's own. It can take a bit of time for this to happen though.

danasurvey, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  4. www.worldofdth.in

www.worldofdth.in Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have checked that my content is not getting quickly but the sites that are copying my site articles in ditto format are getting quickly indexed in Google results with 1 min ago, 2 min ago format. It's really sad.

www.worldofdth.in, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  5. autospa

autospa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can manually index your posts from Webmaster Tools, but if you want Google to manually index your posts then increase the daily number of posts and maintain a schedule while publishing the posts.

autospa, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  6. naughty.jha

naughty.jha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google Webmaster Fetch is best way to quick Index in Google. you can try it.

naughty.jha, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  7. tomarmstrong

tomarmstrong Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If other sites are copying your content exactly then you maybe be effected by a duplicate content penalty. I don't have much experience in this area but submit your site map to Google, and after each post try to submit it to Google, Alexa, Pinging sites and social book marks. If you're getting indexed before them then maybe your penalty will be lifted and given to those copying you. (My thoughts on this, I have never had this issue before.)

tomarmstrong, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  8. Steven Samuels

Steven Samuels Peon

Best Answers:
    here are some techniques that will instantly index your content in to google:
    get your site link on popular sites by commenting, guest posting.
    create site map
    Avoid duplicate content
    Reduce your site loading time
    Block access to unwanted page via Robots.txt
    Monitor and Optimize Google Crawl Rate
    use pingler.com
    Submit your site to online Directories like DMoz etc.
    hope this will helpful for you

Steven Samuels, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  9. drues1986

drues1986 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi buddy

i have 2 wp site the best way to index fast is use google manually submit tool when i add any products i just submit that URL and google will index this URL wihtin a minute or two

drues1986, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  10. lister sarker

lister sarker Member

Best Answers:
    Are you connect your site with google analytics and google webmaster tools? If connect, login your webmaster tools and click "Google index" again click "Index Status" here you can check how many link indexed. On other way you can force Google to index your link by "Fetch as Google" here you put your link and click "FETCH". After 5 min you can check info:yoursite.com/something(fetch link), then show link indexed and indexed time. "Fetch as Google" is BAD practice.

You can check your indexing problem via google webmaster tools by clicking "crawl" then "crawl Errors" here show all error in your site.By solving this error then your site maybe error free.

Last edited: Jan 6, 2016
    lister sarker, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  11. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Always allow Google to decide WHEN to index your posts! If any other site has copied your content and actually Google indexes it faster, it could be more authoritive than yours, so it would be a good idea to change your way of posting (add more content, build more backlinks, etc.) ;)

patco, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  12. Rudra Pratap

Rudra Pratap Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress is having a tool PINGOMATIC which automatically send the url to different ping services. With those pings, your url will be crawled by the search engine (Google preferrably) and indexed in the database.

Rudra Pratap, Jan 6, 2016 IP
  13. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Be sure to ping only after you've made changes, such as adding new content.

danasurvey, Jan 7, 2016 IP