1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Google - Voice Search

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by na9endra, Dec 24, 2015.

Who is not interested to hear something about the magical Google?

As Google is actively working on the voice recognition search factors, I see great scope for the quick and efficient search results, soon by 2016.

I could observe that an improvisation on the local SEO and focusing on search friendly can enhance the ranking.

Google is breaking down your query into its pieces to better understand the semantics involved with each piece

Google is going to do more magics through the voice recognition features even for your complex questions even if you speak in your favorite native language (Selective). Working more accurately, this giant search engine is giving you the location based results as well.
    Explaining in detail, if you ask Google a question from Michigan, USA, that "Find me hospitals"; based upon the close accurate demographic information, Google lists you the best hospitals in that location. It is the wise understanding of the semantics and breaking down the queries into pieces, which makes Google capable enough to give the best results to your queries.

Another commendable feature is the capability to understand the superlatives such as 'tallest', 'nearest', 'highest' or 'oldest' etc. By doing so, Google gives the accurate results for all the date related questions also. In essence, Google is behaving more like a human whom you can depend with all your queries.

Although it is not limited to these, I tried to give these information based upon my limited knowledge. And I would like to hear more from you, if you can support me with even more details.

na9endra, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  2. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    Kristina Roy, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  3. seosemhr

seosemhr Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    does somebody know any voice search plugin for WordPress
    I need multilanguage voice search solutions
    Regards