1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AdConjure Publisher Thread

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by AdConjure, Dec 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daniel Rodrick

Daniel Rodrick Active Member

Best Answers:
    My Payment Proof from AdConjure ..Still 1 Payment Pending -------------------------- :(

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  2. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Hello AdConjure I Knocked you On Skype SO many times Not a single reply from your side ...knock you for another refe. Publisher , & Still my payment is Pending Hello All here in DP is this Network is Live ??

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  3. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Please Replay as soon as possible ... & NO reason why you STOP live chat service on Skype ? 2 days over my site is Still in Pending ALSO mailed ?? have you been checked ?? :(

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  4. Webcenter

Webcenter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe he got ill or is with the family during holidays.

Webcenter, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  5. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    Whats the point of withdrawing small amount of dollars everyday? Why not just save it for 15 days?

Thats crazy, if I'm the owner I'm annoyed too

charice.preston, Dec 27, 2015 IP
    Webcenter likes this.
  6. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Yes May be -You are right ?? & Payout Succesfully DONE :) Thanks AdConjur

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  7. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Hello Mr ,charice.preston
    The point is this Ads Network is new & now a days So many Ads Network are fake This network is not like Big one Like PopAds or PopCash ( I have balance in PopAds & after 15 or 25 days i withdraw the amount of there Its totally risk free & no headache ) BUT with new network always a publisher within Risk Position..So think like a Publisher not like a owner ;)

Daniel Rodrick, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  8. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your point and totally agree with you, i also do the same with new ad networks. Withdrawing small amounts prevent us from being scammed by new ad networks and especially save our valuable time and as a blogger i believe time is money. I usually withdraw big amounts from established ad networks like PopAds and PopCash.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  9. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    How many times did you withdrawing with them? Still not trusting them? Then stop using them. End of doubt.

Publishers who are allowed you withdraw everyday are less and or far from scammer

10. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    I ask you this about saving time. Withdrawing everyday or withdrawing every 15th which one saves you time? Your time you spend for 15 days can only done in 1 day. So which one save you time? Think, think think, seems you're not a legit reviewer

11. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    Ahh, you didn't get my point:rolleyes:. My point was, suppose a really new ad network comes into the market and i blindly use it for 30 days without testing it a couple of times by withdrawing any money:oops: and on the 31st day when i request a withdrawal the network scams me:eek:. Then i will loose my time and money:(. I loose my 30 days to a network that was not trustworthy and money too:rolleyes:. And, one more thing, from my experience, some new ad networks process all small payments and when it comes to big payments they stops responding and scam people. That is the reason why i always remain cautious with new ad networks:cool:.

To your point: You think we annoy companies:eek:, i disagree with it completely:). If a company feel annoyed by frequent requests then why would they offer daily or on request payments:(. If this is the case with any company i would rather recommend them to change their payment frequency:).

Also, companies offer daily payouts just to show the publishers that how good they are and to advertisers that how good their system is, that their system is good enough to catch any kind of fraud quickly:). Some companies directly add funds to the ready to withdrawal amount daily, some first check them, it totally depends on them.

Anyways, everybody has his/her point of view. We have different !;). Have a good day, TC.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 27, 2015 IP
  12. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    Well technically speaking, you only lost like 1 minute or less your golden time when you put the code. Thats it.

It make more sense when you say you lost traffic and some bandwith when publisher scammed you than saying losing time.

What are for those tons of smileys?

charice.preston, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  13. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    If you don't want to understand my point then that's another thing:). Its not about putting code or removing it. Its about the days and the traffic that i will loose by using a crap ad network.
    Anyways, if you feel the word traffic more suitable then you can say it traffic. For me i will loose those 30 days. And about smileys, i was just trying to be more creative, haha :)

Ad Nets Review, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  14. charice.preston

Best Answers:
    See, you say it, man.

Traffic that you lost not time. :D

charice.preston, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  15. Ad Nets Review

Best Answers:
    hahaha, i know, but actually we loose both ;).

I knew it from the time when i wrote the first post there that people will ask me about how i am loosing time:cool:. But in actual we loose all time, effort, traffic and money.

Ad Nets Review, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  16. medinjo

medinjo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I want to try your pop under ads. Will you approve my site?

Thanks

medinjo, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  17. bombon

bombon Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for payment,

https://gyazo.com/7205f3e5f9d6d83f12497f20f1868779

bombon, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  18. medinjo

medinjo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I applied before more than 7 days now. Will my site be approved?

medinjo, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  19. Daniel Rodrick

Best Answers:
    Hello AdConjure ,

I don't Know what is your Problem , Knocked You several Times for My Site Pending Issue .Also in Email & Live Skype .Not a single reply from your side ,If its not comply your terms then can cancel it what the reason of Put in pending mode its already over 3 days for Submitting sites

[​IMG]

Also Another Issue is Please Approved My pending Payment which i made with your ads .Now a days earning money is SO difficult in online ,So please take care your Publishers who already giving you GOOD traffic ...otherwise you will lose your GOOD publishers :(

[​IMG]

Daniel Rodrick, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  20. soufix

soufix Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Heey Guys, 'sry first for my bad eng sometime i use google translation' first time as everyone know, when a new ads network appear, everyone fear if just scam or they steal publisher money....blablabla.
    i tried adconjure for 4 days, and i find it really great network, aafter 4 days i asked for payement via payoneeer (US Payment Service "Request Payement") and then i receive my apayement this is email i receive

[​IMG]
    i was using POPADS for +1 year, as everyone know popads if i am not wrong is the best ads network in the net, i tried lot of others ads network with popads , but all are bad, then i want tried adconjuring so i can tell if adconjuring stay like that maybe after time it will be best one, now i am using both popads+adconjuring, and i happy now with great earning.

Thanks adconjuring :rolleyes:

as he said to me he is working to add payoneer withdraw option

sorry again guys for my bad eng

soufix, Jan 11, 2016 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.