1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Comment Writers and Expert Blog Content Writers

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by jaguar34, Dec 7, 2015.

We are hiring expert Blog Comment Writers(no need to post comments, full details to selected writers) and expert LSI Blog writers preferably from USA, UK or Australia...

IF you have established EzineProfile then message me that also to check the previous articles written and also link to live articles written by you and published online.

jaguar34, Dec 7, 2015 IP
  2. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Write blog comments after I sends the link of the url for which the comments requires to be posted. No need for posting the live comment on blogs. Just write comments and send them to me. Paying upto $0.008 per comment and ordering many comments.... Perfect English required and Native Writer/Speaker a must.

jaguar34, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  3. ViolentAJ

ViolentAJ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    $0.008 per comment and must have perfect English?

"Good". I'll even throw in a second word: "Good post!"

That's about the best that you're going to get at that price from a native speaker.

ViolentAJ, Dec 25, 2015 IP
    wwstewart, crazy4warez and sarahk like this.
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Still waiting for more writers. Much better than working for 1-2 hour projects...

jaguar34, Dec 25, 2015 IP
  5. crazy4warez

crazy4warez Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Get a dictionary and you'll get millions of 'one word comments' for the price of a dictionary. No, wait, use an online dictionary and you won't have to spend even a penny for you comments! Good luck. :)

crazy4warez, Dec 26, 2015 IP
  6. wwstewart

wwstewart Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not really. You should see what I charge for those projects. ;)

I'll have to pass. Most others will probably pass as well, since you'd need to write like 125 comments to even break a dollar. That would take a while and totally isn't worth it. I could spend that time, write a full-on blog post, throw some referral links in and make more than that ongoing.

I miss when DP had good, serious offers. :(

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
    crazy4warez likes this.
  7. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    The figures in OP was mistaken and make it $0.035 per comment of 100 words. For person with expert English and zero grammatical errors and will write quality relevant comments a little better pay.

jaguar34, Jan 3, 2016 IP
  8. wwstewart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    So to break $1.00 USD, you'd have to write 29 complete posts (x100 words each). So that's 2,900 words, which seems to be a worse deal, actually.

Usually for original content, I charge about $0.03 per word. So for something like this, I'd charge about $87 USD, probably round it down to $85 just to be nice.

Just so you know, these are better numbers. Honestly, good writers will charge more. Plus, you've got to actually do the math to see if it's reasonable to make the offer to the crowd you're trying to attract.

wwstewart, Jan 3, 2016 IP
    crazy4warez likes this.
  9. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    There are plenty of writers doing the thing at much cheaper price and even writing for local magazines free of cost..... Maybe some of the talented person like them finds this thread.

jaguar34, Jan 4, 2016 IP
  10. wwstewart

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Talented, published writers (including myself) aren't really interested in offers like this, honestly. Here's why: writing for a magazine (even for free) will give them proper exposure and something to put on a "published works" reference. Blog comments don't. I'm not trying to squash your hope here, but that's pretty much as plain as it gets. I guarantee that if you offer a fair price for the job, you'll find someone...but it's got to be worth their time and effort. Neither of your offers are worth either, honestly.

Anyway, just something to think about that might help you in the future.

wwstewart, Jan 4, 2016 IP
    crazy4warez likes this.
  11. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Even if I write one-word comment like "good", "bad", "wow", I have to write as much as 1,000 times for only $8, you must be a humorous guy.:) or today, there is no anymore big difference between humorous and sadistic

yuyun, Mar 27, 2016 IP