1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $40 Product Design

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Chaye, Dec 22, 2015.

We are looking for somebody to work with us in creating a design for a hair wrap/ dread lock we are creating. We are looking for a nice simple design that is appealing and fashionable. The design should have a bohemian island vibe to it. View attachment 185357 View attachment 185358 I will pay the winner $15 immediately and then another $25 after we have worked together on perfecting the design. All Submissions must be posted on the thread, no pm submissions will be accepted. Contest will run for 48 hours or until a winner has been decided. All submissions must be psd or vector format. All submissions must be original work. Winner will be paid $40 ($15 and then $25 upon completion) through pay pal. I have attached examples of a hair wrap/dread lock to give you an idea of what we are creating.

Chaye, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  2. a4hire

a4hire Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    your attachments do not show up ?

a4hire, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  3. Chaye

Chaye Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Please see my other contest. This one posted twice and I was unable to delete it. There are more examples on the other thread. Thank You!

Chaye, Dec 26, 2015 IP