1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling AdSense Jet Pack - let us generate your earnings! $40 OFF PROMO

Discussion in 'Services' started by papa_face, Dec 22, 2015.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    Greetings!

Today I am launching a new service at AdSenseJetPack.com

What our service aims to do is create websites that are dedicated to the purpose of generating an income (and a profit) for you through the Google AdSense platform. Best of all, we want you to leave the entire operation to us. Let us do the hard work so you don't have to!

What do you need?
    • A Google AdSense account capable of receiving payments.
    • A few dollars to register a couple of domain names.
    • WordPress hosting for the domain names. You will need to give us admin access.

How does it work?
    The first month requires you to buy our First Month base pack. This includes setting up the websites on your WordPress hosting, advising you what domains to register and creating the content for your new websites to generate the earnings into the future after the first month. The first month earnings are generally between $600 - 800

After the first month you'd then buy one of our monthly earning packages to generate the earnings you want. So if you want us to generate $300 worth of earnings in your AdSense account, go ahead and buy the $300 monthly plan for $174.

Exclusive DigitalPoint forum offer

For the next few days I am offering coupon code:
    dp-fm40d

This will entitle you to $40 off your first month base pack. Get them while you can as there's a limited quantity of them!

FAQs

Q: How do you generate the earnings through Google AdSense?

A: Firstly, we only use 100% organic methods to generate the earnings for your AdSense account. We ensure that enough 100% safe traffic is sent to your websites to generate the earnings you have requested.

Q: Is anyone asked to click on the AdSense advertisements displayed on the websites?

A: No! Anyone who knows anything about AdSense knows that you absolutely cannot ask anyone to click on your adverts, and we certainly comply with this condition also.

Q: What happens if you don’t earn the full amount that I paid for?

A: In the unlikely event that this actually happens we can either refund you the proportional difference (see example) or add the amount of earnings that were missed onto your following month.

Proportional refund example:

Say you bought $100 worth of earnings. If we delivered $50 then you’d be entitled to a 50% refund on your $100 earnings purchase.

Alternatively we’d just add $50 worth of earnings onto your next month at no extra cost to you.

Rest assured, you will get what you pay for.

Q: I’m worried about using my own AdSense account for this, can you help?

A: We sure can. As with anything new people tend to be a tad apprehensive, particularly if you cherish your Google AdSense account. For a small cost we can set up another AdSense account for you. However please note, this is technically against the AdSense terms and conditions as you should only have one Google AdSense account at a time. We’d much prefer it if people who take up our service stick to using a single AdSense account whether that be purchased through us, or we use your existing account.

Q: What happens if my Google AdSense account gets banned?

A: Well this is something everyone who uses the AdSense programme dreads, the ban hammer! It is very unlikely that you’d receive a ban through our service as our methods are 100% AdSense safe. However in the unlikely event that you do fall victim to a ban we’ll refund your most recent transaction with us and set up a brand new AdSense account to replace your old account.

Q: Can I have a trial of your service?

A: No sorry. Nice try though

Q: How many websites can I have generating earnings?

A: Two domains per Google AdSense account. If you wish to have more websites generating earnings that you’ll need use of another AdSense account, such as a friends.

Got more questions?
    Shoot me a PM or email

Thanks for reading!

papa_face, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  2. puramix

puramix Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i have a few questions about this services
    1- what is the source of traffic?
    2-should you setup me a website? is that dont work with site already exited for start earrings and dont waste 1 month on setup new sites

puramix, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  3. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Thanks for your questions. Please see your answers above in red bold text.
    Thanks!

papa_face, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  4. puramix

puramix Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i don't meant to know source of traffic
    i meant its organic traffic via search engines or social media traffic
    also is that real user interest in ads or just clickers and end to banned my adsense account :)

puramix, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  5. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    What kind of content do you setup in the website? What niche is it? And is it unique?

Sugavanas, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  6. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    It's organic traffic and as per the FAQ, no one is ever asked to click on any adverts.
    Content is in high paying keyword niche's such as forex, PIP, insurance etc. Content is 100% unique.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2015
    papa_face, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  7. Sugavanas

Sugavanas Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 6
    As Buyer:
    75.0% - 3
    How many articles would you be adding in and will you be using any themes for the site? If yes would you pay for the theme?
    Is there any example sites that I can see?

Sugavanas, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  8. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Everything for the content is done for you. You'll not be asked to purchase any special themes or addons. The only thing we'll ask you to own is the WordPress hosting (that you'll give us admin access to), a couple of domain names and an AdSense account.
    All you need to worry about is paying us your subscription to keep the earnings going.
    I'll PM you an example.

papa_face, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  9. HHGS!

HHGS! Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Vouch for Andrew / papa_face used this service and his previous services many times, 100% legit and works amazing. P.S - His communication is brilliant, so you have nothing to worry about being left in the dark.

HHGS!, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    papa_face likes this.
  10. papa_face

papa_face Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    0.0% - 0
    Thanks Ross!
    Just so everyone is aware, Ross has just bought 3x starter packs and took advantage of the $120 off ($40 each).
    There aren't many left to get the $40 off and the best time to start this whole process is at the beginning of the month. Accounts bought by the end of this month will start earning in January.
    If you're interested, please take up this offer ASAP.

papa_face, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  11. superlofer

superlofer Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi,
    Can you please PM some example? Regards

superlofer, Jan 7, 2016 IP
  12. Kyrah414

Kyrah414 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm very interested with this one. Also pm me examples please and details to get started. Thanks!

Kyrah414, Mar 30, 2016 IP