1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Boycott Google! 10 Reasons To BOYCOTT GOOGLE!

Discussion in 'Google' started by jquindlen, Jul 12, 2007.

1. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ya, google is not german, but their act is much more similar to hitler. (if i have to find someone renown to compare with). :)

charlesgan, Dec 23, 2015 IP
    billzo likes this.
  2. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    What is the option apart from Google?

eric_wahlberg, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Where are the millions they've slaughtered?
    Where are the children turned against their parents?
    Where are the bombs dropped on innocent civilians?

sarahk, Dec 23, 2015 IP
  4. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They are killing the domains(entity) that live in world (wide web)....
    Average about 300,000 to 500,000 domains/entity get hit & killed and removed from index each month...
    All these are effort done by human which can be single, a parent, a son, or anyone... And yes, they invest money and time into their domains, and some are losing their investment. Guess who is suffered? And how many victims a month we are talking?

resource: http://www.google.com/insidesearch/howsearchworks/fighting-spam.html
    look at the penalty per month sent out, and that is how many websites get removed from google and went out of business. Isn't that equal to killing the business?

charlesgan, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    billzo likes this.
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Nope, sorry. Killing off domains because they host worthless sites isn't the same as the genocide wrought by Hitler - not even close.
    I would like to see domains being able to be "cleansed" or for there to be an easier way to check if they're tainted. I guess if you couldn't breathe life back into all those millions of Jews, Gypsies, Gays, handicapped people and others who just didn't fit in and you can't breathe life back into tainted domain names then maybe Google is following Hitlers lead [sarcasm btw].

sarahk, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    malky66 likes this.
  6. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    I am with you 1000000% - Google is dead for me!!!

The way they treat web masters, forces a lot of people to suicide. Web masters take their life savings and invest it in online business at first getting ahead. Later Google simply de-ranks them for many reasons that could be solved with web master first or if some spammer places toxic links to them.... All Google has to do is before applying penalty tell web master - "hey we are about to give you penalty, this is the reason" and let web master fix the mistakes. Sure nobody is going to be able to remove millions of toxic links - this is just absurd, but fixing content and broken links before getting deranked, may be addressed right away. For Google it does not cost much to send notification to web master... "we don't owe you anything" is messed up. Google owes me for delivering good content and good experience to the end user.... Anyway Google is eradicating themselves. Soon there will be no more Google....

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
    Donny Frankum, Feb 13, 2016 IP
    billzo likes this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's a bold claim... evidence please.

sarahk, Feb 13, 2016 IP
    wisdomtool likes this.
  8. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    It is easy to put 2 and 2 together. People do this to themselves when they lose their income... Google needs to be careful with that... Don't you think?

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There's a world of difference between surmising that a business collapse may lead to suicide and hard facts showing that it's happened. Suicide isn't something to be flippant about.

sarahk, Feb 13, 2016 IP
  10. Donny Frankum

Donny Frankum Member

Best Answers:
    It's not my problem, Google should be careful about these penalties, it will back fire one day...

I am done with Google, the way I was treated by web spam team, taking my positions way with their dumb "manual penalty" - f**** them!!!! Just because they noticed some of my links that I did not even do... give me a break... I will hold that against theses web spam idiots, double standard morons.... I am not some kind of guinea pig. Spammers placed 100s of thousands links to my site and I am responsible??? What the f** ever.... I recovered and built new sites, 100s of sites... But I was able to do that because my budget was there... What about others?

I am turning my attention away from trying to be that web master, I am no longer going to let Google control anything in my life. I can care less about long tails, positions and all that garbage.... I get pretty good response from Facebook and Twitter and that's all I am going to worry about from now. Google is dead for me...

11. begin

begin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm going to remove the chrome browser after I read this thread. :) Google dominates the world and given the provisions of their own silly.

For example,
    - Google search has banned the site and said it's "lowers the quality of search results for users".
    - Google is a fully automatic system but they are going to ban every other automation websites.

Every content has difference meanings to others, Google can not take the decision for what's the content must be. People have the right to show what they want as long as it does not hurt or may harm to others.

begin, Jun 8, 2016 IP
  12. boxer126

boxer126 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Everybody complaining about Google in this thread, please share your websites, I would LOVE to see the high-quality sites that Google is penalizing. I am certain they will be pretty shitty.

boxer126, Jun 14, 2016 IP
  13. tech christy

tech christy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i agree with you in few things.. but as far as i have experienced.. i didnt face any problem with google till now

tech christy, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  14. Rola Remon

Rola Remon Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    why.............!!!!

Rola Remon, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  15. Kevin McNally

Kevin McNally Member

Best Answers:
    Same very strange posts on here.

Spend your time on more productive issues .

Kevin McNally, Aug 30, 2016 IP
  16. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is now 9yrs old; its been an epic fail; no one boycotted Google and Google has gone from strength to strength!

Agent000, Sep 5, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  17. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    There's no alternative to said apps. Yahoo mail was very popular in olden days but we know what's happened to them.
    More over than that, monopoly is natural in all sectors not only for Google. It applies to Microsoft, Apple, Samsung as well.
    Boycotting Google is a foolish think, it may happen some time in future when we got good replacement to their services. But now.

Manoj_Online, Dec 18, 2016 IP
  18. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    An old thread in which didn't go somewhere or make Google itchy because its still the most powerful search engine today. So stop those rant and use it as medium to reach your target users. Much better.

KylieSweet, Dec 26, 2016 IP
  19. Matteo Matt

Matteo Matt Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Its kind of funny though because they have probably been WORSE about some of that stuff since 10 years ago. However, there is no such thing as boycotting google. They are too embedded, but if an individual wants to they can.

Matteo Matt, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  20. johny david

johny david Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I'm not saying I think that way, I'm just saying lots of people probably do.

johny david, Jan 5, 2017 IP