1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Why is it so hard to contact Google ?

Discussion in 'Google' started by rvignesh9008, Oct 5, 2013.

1. jean shelton

jean shelton Banned

Best Answers:
    I completely agree. I give the google a BIG ZERO in the matter of contacting them. they don't care of the users at all.

jean shelton, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If you are unhappy with the service that they are providing you, then ask them for a refund.

Agent000, Jun 16, 2015 IP
  3. abdrea klarin

abdrea klarin Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah the GOOGLE is a very BIG company. So it has so many issues of the people on daily basis, but they will not ignore you, sooner or later they will solve your problem. Only thing you have to do is just keep on the efforts to contact Google.

The way to contact Google is :-
    • Email them using the support form. After completing the form the support case will automatically open by them and will send you an Email to your Google apps Add.
    • Or you can call them also on their number(U.S. toll free).

abdrea klarin, Jun 26, 2015 IP
  4. bluntlycreative

bluntlycreative Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not that they're unresponsive, its that they're probably aware of the issue already and if they fix it, they probably don't feel like notifying the thousands of users that had the same problem at once

bluntlycreative, Jun 27, 2015 IP
  5. Viviian

Viviian Peon

Best Answers:
    yup, I also have such problems when using Google Docs and Adwords, I need to try many times to reach it

Viviian, Jun 29, 2015 IP
  6. cLogik

cLogik Active Member

Best Answers:
    No, your not a customer. Your the product that's sold to the customers who pay money! If you ask me, then the product should get just as much support as the customer, if not more ;)

cLogik, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  7. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google has thousands or millions of reconsideration request so it is normal that your concern will take time before Google assist you.

KylieSweet, Jul 9, 2015 IP
  8. Dean Hillt

Dean Hillt Member

Best Answers:
    Depends on the inquiry. If you just want to contact them for the hell of it or to prove a point or if a person does not want to invest time in reading or researching the subject of their interest then I am most happy that the contact options are limited. However if you have a specific inquiry, you follow all the predefined steps (keep in mind that no issue is unique despite of what people think) and follow the steps to fix it, then in case you fail, it will be possible to reach them. I've managed to do so almost every time I had an unorthodox problem.

Everything else can be fixed by just visiting FAQ or forums ultimately saving funds and time for Google.

Dean Hillt, Jul 21, 2015 IP
  9. stevenwatson011

stevenwatson011 Member

Best Answers:
    My dear friends google is the world largest company and they received tons of inquires, question and other more things. so simply they used first come service

stevenwatson011, Jul 27, 2015 IP
  10. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Probably because there are lots of logs and surely after a couple of day the moment they receive your query they will give you a call back.

Dario McNut, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  11. iVlog

iVlog Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Contacting them is hard, but of course, it's for a reason - If you consider the sheer volume of correspondences they would receive if it was "easy".

iVlog, Sep 15, 2015 IP
  12. Mit Thakkar

Mit Thakkar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, for google business page, got instant approval for verified business by customer care number got on my mobile.

For other products, there is no instant reply. However you can ask your queries in their forums.

Mit Thakkar, Sep 21, 2015 IP
  13. anna00

anna00 Peon

Best Answers:
    google is a large company,many many people come with the same problem like you everyday, it is hard to hear that .

anna00, Nov 18, 2015 IP
  14. HCFGrizzly

HCFGrizzly Member

Best Answers:
    Google is one of the largest companies out there, and because of that they are being contacted by A LOT of people everyday.
    Unfortunately as a company grows, it gets harder and harder to contact it. I know that in an ideal world, if a company grows it should be easier to contact them, but in the real world it`s the exact opposite.
    If you think contacting google is hard, try contacting PayPal

HCFGrizzly, Dec 8, 2015 IP
  15. SvetaRozy

SvetaRozy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    at google forums i quickly got the answers,
    absolutely another when your question is they do not like....
    (all of my questions about the unjust manual sanctions left unanswered)

SvetaRozy, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  16. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    cause there are not real people working at the backend...
    Even the google productforums are not be able to help other than giving advices to those who ask question.
    On website penalty for example, the manual action is done by robots, and the reconsideration request is handle by robots as well. Don't expect there is real human to go through millions of reconsideration request made by webmaster each month.

charlesgan, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  17. Agent000

Best Answers:
    What a load of excrement. Manual penalties are done by humans! .... duh? that is why they are called "manual". The reconsideration requests are also done by humans.

Agent000, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  18. charlesgan

Best Answers:
    I was though their manual penalty is done by human, but after i asked at google productforums, that is not exactly the case.
    All penalty and reconsideration request is all robots.... surprised?

charlesgan, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  19. Agent000

Best Answers:
    You are are just making that up. You are wrong. I guarantee that they did not tell you that at the google product forums. Care to share the link.

Agent000, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  20. charlesgan

Best Answers:
    ya, i have a super long discussion with the google people, and look for Suzanneh, she is the one saying google is using advanced tools for the checking and reconsideration. Please refer to https://productforums.google.com/fo...ontext-place=topicsearchin/webmasters/getthen

to support my claim even further, in the reconsideration request replies email, there is no endorsement and no person in charge of your case. Why is that, the nobody don't have a name? is this how big corporate works? No contact, no case number, no emails, nothing. This clearly show its work of bots.

charlesgan, Dec 23, 2015 IP