1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest 6 HOURS! Quick $10 to the best name for a QUALITY vinyl decal company - please read description!

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by Zlyzer, Dec 20, 2015.

Hey guys, looking for a new name for my vinyl decal/sticker making company. I'd prefer if the name did not sound cheap like STICKERBOSS, but instead had a more luxury sounding name to it like Cadillac or Liberty Flights. I'd like it to be simple, unique, and as few syllables as possible. I'd also like if you could check that the domain is available.

Please ONLY PM me your entries as I don't want other people registering the domains of the names they think sound good.

I will reveal the winner here along with the name AFTER I've registered the domain for the name I like the best!

I've hosted two recent contests and have paid out both times (can be seen in my recent posts) so rest assured a winner will be picked and receive the $10!

Good luck!

Zlyzer, Dec 20, 2015 IP
    iamwiki likes this.
  2. Zlyzer

Zlyzer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Will update results shortly, been busy working!

Zlyzer, Dec 20, 2015 IP
    Athisa likes this.
  3. Zlyzer

Zlyzer Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to this, been working on some layouts! Athisa is the winner!

Zlyzer, Dec 20, 2015 IP
    Athisa likes this.
  4. Athisa

Athisa Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    @Zlyzer Payment received :) Great CH +++

Athisa, Dec 20, 2015 IP