1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to withdraw money from UK PayPal to Non-UK/US Bank?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by aznnoh, Nov 23, 2015.

Hello,
    My company is based in UK , I am Non-UK resident and my bank is in Germany.
    On my e-shop, I use PayPal for payments, but I have to use wrong company address to be able withdraw money to my bank, like so:

COMPANY LTD
    20-22 Wenlock Road
    London
    Germany

so I think paypal soon or later will block my account.

Is there any way to use UK PayPal and then withdraw money with some crazy way to my bank, or I should use other solution ( recommend) ?

Thank you in advance for response

aznnoh, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Don't think there is some long term working solution for this. In the past there was payoneer that could solve this issue, however, PayPal improves instantly.

fionix, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    ask paypal if you can change something like you say on your thread,.. I have issue with real name on my account and would like to change it,..

robyries, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  4. MechanicWeb-shoss

MechanicWeb-shoss Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you signed up for Germany PayPal, you should be able to add Payoneer EU bank account to your PayPal. If that doesn't work, you said your company is based in UK, that means you have a UK address. Get a UK bank account using that address, get a UK PayPal verified using that bank account. That bank account should also give you a debit card. Withdraw PayPal funds to your bank and then using debit card, you can withdraw it from anywhere.

MechanicWeb-shoss, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  5. SCforum

SCforum Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure that you'll not have any problem to use ATM or POS terminals in Germany.

The most important thing is that you have some VISA card linked to your PP. ;)

SCforum, Dec 20, 2015 IP