1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would you suggest if I’m doing right? Starting a social marketing software

Discussion in 'General Business' started by awesome1, Jul 16, 2014.

At this point I would like to seek your valuable suggestion. I’m planning to create social marketing software that will pull leads + traffics from twitter, pinterest and facebook. I'll sell it on most popular online marketplaces. This is a big budgeted project. Programming cost will be high; marketing cost will be even higher.

So, before taking the risk, I would appreciate if you share some of your thoughts.

This is just a primary plan; may be edited or canceled upon your valuable suggestions. I respect all of your suggestion.

- The software will generate followers automatically or semi automatically using multiple accounts. Those accounts also will be created by this software under individual VPN.

- Niche targeted, with multiple messaging system integrated.

- Spin messages before sending (with no spamming – means it will get permission to send messages from all friends before sending)

- Category or sorting system.

Please share your idea on improvement and additional features.
    I have little experience on free software that I created and published from CNET and my website. However, this is first time I’m planning something big that risk my budget.
    Thank you in advance ……… :)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2014
    awesome1, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  2. richardsinla

richardsinla Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Check if there is anything out there already before you start, and see what they are doing, use your competitors errors to improve

richardsinla, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  3. Suckerpunch

Suckerpunch Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My recommendation before going through the expense and effort of developing this system is to validate the idea by finding people willing to pay for the product/service first. There are plenty of services that help you manage and/or grow your social media following and reach to customers.

How would your product be different from those? More importantly do you think you can effectively communicate the competitive advantage to potential customers adequately?

Another concern that I know I have had in the past is the quality of followers/likes/etc. created by services such as this. Anything "automatic" instantly makes bots, fake accounts and less than useful traffic to mind for myself and others. Do you have any ideas on how to counter this?

Just a few thoughts... hope this helps.

Cheers!
    Chris

Suckerpunch, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  4. awesome1

awesome1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there are apps with similar functions. But I'm planning to make it little different and more effective.

This is another great suggestion Chris. I liked it very much. I see many people using this kinds of accounts to make business and this software also has very high demand in the market.

Thanks Richard and Chris. Your valuable input helping me to update the project plan.

awesome1, Jul 16, 2014 IP
  5. blogfield

blogfield Peon

Best Answers:
    So you would mak fake social followers for selling to clients?
    Same old marketing trick us puting a payed queue to the club/pub/restauran/ entrance. It is may ignite the startup, but not feed your business.
    Fake is Fake and that is dangerous for the reputation of your potential clients.

blogfield, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  6. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    please explain in details What kind of leads? how will you gather those leads? please elaborate

Mike Park, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  7. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    botmarket.net has many of these types of bots if you are interested in seeing what they have to offer.

I know that there are plenty of these types of software on the markets but I think for what you would like to create you are on the right track.

Good Luck to You

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 19, 2015 IP