1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you want to travel?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Mike Park, Dec 16, 2015.

Whats your dream vacation location(s)?

Mike Park, Dec 16, 2015 IP
  2. abinjoy

abinjoy Member

Best Answers:
    Kerala.........its truly Gods own country.

abinjoy, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  3. Atikur

Atikur Active Member

Best Answers:
    Rangamati of course.

Atikur, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  4. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bermuda beaches! :D

There’s beautiful beaches all over the world but none quite as stunning as Bermuda beaches! There’s a beautiful natural phenomenon which makes the Island’s beaches stand out from the rest – it has beaches with pink sand. That’s right, beaches where the sand is coloured pink!

The most well known pink beach in Bermuda is Horseshoe Bay. This beach is a famous holiday destination in Bermuda, visited by thousands of tourists every year.

Priki, Dec 17, 2015 IP
  5. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    I want to travel to Tibet and Brazil to pursue my spiritual journey even more.
    I don't just want to go on vacation, I also want to advance my spiritual journey at the same time and become a better person!

Mike Park, Dec 18, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  6. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    I also want to go zombie hunting in the UK!

they rent out entire abandoned malls and have people dress like zombies. You shoot them with paintball guns and its really fun.

I also want to go on rollercoasters around the world. and scuba diving in the Manta Resort. In this pic right here, you can sleep in clear windows room underwater and see the fish and sharks around you as you sleep![​IMG]

7. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you!

After I start to practicing spirituality, my life was change for 360. I start to see the things from different perspective like... practicing self-discipline, reading books and raise my level of sports activities, learning how to pray and meditate by visualizing.

Everyday I experience something new, by reading, watching and talking with people who are on the same journey. :)

Priki, Dec 18, 2015 IP
  8. Mike Park

Mike Park Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah my spiritual journey is what started my financial journey of my business. Bettering myself spiritually naturally became a quest to increase my income

9. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Great! Most of the people who start to meditate have gain a new experience...

At the beginning I only read and imagine the things, after that I start to practice the meditation who really help me to clear my mind and have honest words in my prayers. Now I am able to meditate for 35 min per day and have a clear vision about my body, soul and spirit.

What do you think about the prayers? :)

Priki, Dec 19, 2015 IP
  10. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have been all over North America and significant portions of western Europe. I have not had the occasion to visit Asia, so that would be high on my list. But, first and foremost, I would like to visit the South Pacific (Sri Lanka, etc.) and see the beautiful islands.

jrbiz, Dec 20, 2015 IP
  11. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Bali is my second destination where I will plan to go in future... :)

Here is why I chose Bali:
    The Indonesian island of Bali is a feast for the body, mind and spirit. Though relatively small, the island offers the natural beauty of oceans, volcanic mountains and verdant rain forests and rice paddies, as well as the many manifestations of Balinese culture, both ancient and modern, including some extraordinary cuisine. Parts of Bali also sport a vibrant nightlife.

Priki, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  12. Gyan027

Gyan027 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    here...but don't know the name of this place..
    IMG_17469583486347.jpeg

Gyan027, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  13. callncall

callncall Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    London

callncall, Dec 21, 2015 IP
  14. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    California is also on my list! :)

One of the things that California has it is the sunset. Unlike the other countries in USA, California is definitely a place where you can really feel the emotions of the Sun!

Priki, Dec 22, 2015 IP
  15. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    California does offer beautiful sunsets on the Pacific. The east coast (where I live) offers beautiful sunrises on the Atlantic. I have on occasion been on a flight from coast to coast that allowed me to see the sunrise on the Atlantic and the sunset on Pacific on the same day. It is pretty cool to do that.

jrbiz, Dec 22, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  16. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Here is when I discover California for the first time... :) :D

Sunset Beach (1997–1999)

The three-year story of the conflicts and struggles of the residents of a Southern California beachside town. The show focused on the wealthy Richards family, star-crossed lovers Ben Evans and Meg Cummings, the Torres family, and many other residents were also prominently featured.

Priki, Dec 23, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  17. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    There is a beach when you drive down Sunset Boulevard from Hollywood all the way to the coast and it is called Zuma Beach and I know that it was used as the setting of a TV show, but am not sure if it was that one. Been to that beach many times. My favorite fish taco stand is on Sunset in Hollywood, so I have many times eaten and then driven west down Sunset to the coast (Malibu area) for the sunset and other sights. Southern California (San Diego is great, too) is my and my family's favorite place to vacation.

jrbiz, Dec 23, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.
  18. Priki

Priki Active Member

Best Answers:
    Laguna Beach (Main Beach)
    Main Beach is the largest and most popular beach in Laguna, a spot for people who watch beachgoers from wooden benches and a boardwalk and where tidepools offer a window into the undersea world – but remember, taking shells or marine life is not allowed.

What do you think about Laguna Beach?

P.S. May I add you as a friend on facebook...? :)

Priki, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  19. KatnissEverdeen

KatnissEverdeen Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, there was a ridiculous reality tv show entitled Laguna Beach, there was also a comedy movie entitled Orange County.
    I have lived in Northern California for the last 2 years. I see great sunrises and sunsets with the mountains and the lake.

My dream vacation is any where that it is always sunny, warm, and has beautiful beaches.

KatnissEverdeen, Dec 24, 2015 IP
  20. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have driven by Laguna Beach many times while travelling between L.A. and San Diego, but do not recall ever stopping there. I did take my parents to see San Juan Capistrano nearby one time on vacation, but that is probably the closest I came to Laguna Beach on foot. Keep in mind, of course, that I live on the East Coast of the U.S. (2,500+ miles from California) and only visit California on business or for vacations. I have probably been there 30-40 times or so over the years.

PM me about connecting outside of DP. I don't do FB, but am on linkedin.

jrbiz, Dec 24, 2015 IP
    Priki likes this.