1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Hiring Virtual Assistants for Forum management - Moving Threads

Discussion in 'Services' started by trustybizz, Dec 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    Hello everyone-

In this thread I am mainly looking for virtual assistants who can help with moving thousands of threads on a forum into correct categories and sub-forums. You need to have some experience with Xenforo or other forum/wordpress level skills to learn how to move threads correctly.

Your job will also include deleting spam threads. Instructions will be provided when you join.
    I expect you to move atleast 50-100 threads/day, moving each thread may take 1-3 minutes to look at the thread, delete spam posts within the thread, and determine which category it fits into and then move it to the right category/forum/sub-forum.

You need to have some basic knowledge about the different sections on a webmaster forum to understand where each thread fits. You don't need to have too technical skills, as it is all point and click on front end which most users can accomplish.

Willing to pay $10 for every 50 threads moved and cleaned. Means you can earn $10/day if you move 50 threads every day, it may take you a couple hours of work.

Payment method preferably PayPal, but can offer Skrill or Payza if needed

If interested send me a PM with following information (Only discussing via PM, not monitoring this thread for applicants) :

Have you read the entire post and understand the payments and work? YES / NO

How much can you make by moving 50 threads? $___

Do you have the basic skills to move threads to different forum? YES / NO

Do you have basic understanding about different sections on usual webmaster niche forums like SEO, Domains, Web Hosting, etc ? YES / NO

Payment method preferable? Paypal/Payza/Skrill, etc

When can you start working?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015
    trustybizz, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  2. trustybizz

trustybizz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 7
    As Buyer:
    100% - 44
    Thanks for PM everyone, I've already hired enough people for this job. If you are interested in forum posting/paid participation please refer to my other thread at https://forums.digitalpoint.com/con...master-seo-internet-marketing-niche.24450806/ and let me know if you qualify to write on webmasters forum, seo, internet marketing, web design, graphics, adsense or technology topics.

Need proper English and some knowledge of one/more areas to join the writer team. All details about payment and prices are in my thread, please read before sending PM. Thanks.

trustybizz, Dec 17, 2015 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.