1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Bulk Delete

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by tphyahoo, Mar 29, 2004.

The keyword ranker is a good little tool, I use it a lot.

But it needs a bulk delete feature, where you check the keyword/url combos you want to delete en masse and it deletes them for you. Why is there a bulk add but no bulk delete, anyway? Kind of silly.

tphyahoo, Mar 29, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I plan on adding it one of these days already. As far as why the bulk add was added first, adding is more important than deleting I think. :)

- Shawn

digitalpoint, Mar 29, 2004 IP
  3. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Delete is pretty fast and pretty easy the way it is.

Unless you are checking a domain for a very large number of keywords clicking on the red X that is on each keyword line is really no hardship. Ceratinly a hell of a lot easier than typing in the keywords in the first place. So I don't see the how it was "silly" to have a bulk insert without a bulk delete.

Maybe the silly thing is to put in a site that you would need or want to bulk delete.

compar, Mar 29, 2004 IP
  4. Dean Hillt

Dean Hillt Member

Best Answers:
    I hope it will be added soon. The way it is, nothing is pretty fast. Especially when you want to clear the list and have to click twice on 500 keywords manually.

Dean Hillt, Dec 16, 2015 IP