1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Social media focused on for small business, what's the best?

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by paygorilla, Dec 13, 2015.

Hi there, what you guys suggest is the best strategy / plan in terms of social media if I want to reach small businesses in the US and their owners?
    Also, what about email marketing, or even physical mail marketing? Does it work?
    Thanks
    paygorilla

paygorilla, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  2. danasurvey

danasurvey Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would think targeting small businesses that fit your niche on the bigger social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc. might be a good place to start.

danasurvey, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  3. sneakierpoem

sneakierpoem Peon

Best Answers:
    Getting Big really helps. I have gotten a lot of activity on my instagram from getting likes and followers. If you are interested I can help u out.

sneakierpoem, Dec 13, 2015 IP
  4. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Just send like request to all people related to your product. Keep it doing it on regular basis. Do use email marketing too.

eric_wahlberg, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  5. Steven Samuels

Steven Samuels Peon

Best Answers:
    Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn,Google plus is best way to start your business

Steven Samuels, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  6. Omee

Omee Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It kinda depends on the niche you are working on and well facebook is always recommended as we all know, come on its facebook, there is a high possiblity of people related to your niche to be there. And yeah e-mail marketing does work really well only if you can strategize it well, some e-mail marketing service providers offers a hell lot more with their services, like you can even see which of your customers opened your e-mail and didn't press the link you provided in your e-mail or they have pressed it. And "AWeber" is very well known for providing such services.

Omee, Dec 28, 2015 IP
    danasurvey likes this.
  7. naughty.jha

naughty.jha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    it's totally depend on your products and targeted audiences, if you post nice you can share and if some people follow you then you will get your traffics.

naughty.jha, Dec 28, 2015 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    What kind of products or services do you offer?
    If you think that these business owners can be reached via social media then why not give it a try?
    The thing is, you must figure out first where your potential clients are before executing your marketing strategies.

Patricia Ann Lee, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  9. A1Directory

A1Directory Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google is the best source of traffic for a qualified & potential traffic, no matter if you are starting with social media press release to get 1 way in bounds links & creating site stronger slowly & steady for a longer & permanent solutions to achieve your goal.

A1Directory, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  10. charlesgan

charlesgan Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    that will require google+, linkedin, and facebook...
    you need to join community as well. Find groups, join, get active, and works your way up!

charlesgan, Dec 29, 2015 IP
  11. mohsin qureshi

mohsin qureshi Active Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is still valuable. Email effortlessly integrates with other marketing strategies. Think about how much relevant information an email can communicate. It can alert someone when a webinar is about to start. Also remind someone of an interesting social-media message. Wmail marketing can inform someone about your latest post. Without emails, it’d be nearly impossible for marketers to reach people when they’re not at their computers. People check their email on their cell phones and tablets at least once a day. SMS, by contrast, is not as popular. What’s more, texting may cost the user. It’s much harder to articulate a marketing message with a limited number of words.
    Customers like to know about coupons, because they like to save money when they shop. In fact, coupons are what drive online sales (though they also increase in-store sales). Customers also tend to like email sequences that educate and engage them. Mini email courses from subject experts can pack a lot of good information, creating a great win-win for marketers and consumers.

mohsin qureshi, Jan 5, 2016 IP
  12. Aalia Rehan

Aalia Rehan Peon

Best Answers:
    I think, Try to choose that way that is targeting your audience, It completely depends on your business nature.
    I used many of Social Platforms but I think, instead of getting audience from Social accounts, I got a little bit customers from Reddit, Delicious, Pinterest, Instagram and a few from Facebook and Google Plus. and I have never use Email marketing

Aalia Rehan, Jan 27, 2016 IP