1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Does Anyone Here Earn $500+ From YouTube?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by w11guy, Aug 28, 2012.

1. thehighnumbers

thehighnumbers Peon

Best Answers:
    Don't chase money, chase a need and fill it. The money will come once you filled the need.

thehighnumbers, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  2. MikeQ

MikeQ Member

Best Answers:
    Where does the money come from if you use YouTube?

MikeQ, Sep 9, 2012 IP
  3. jackjohan7299

jackjohan7299 Member

Best Answers:
    Yes without ad-sense account,we can't earn money.

jackjohan7299, Sep 15, 2012 IP
  4. dramacity

dramacity Active Member

Best Answers:
    I myself personally use PPD and CPA with youtube and make a handsome income with them but thats no my only income streams...

dramacity, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  5. freeyourmind

freeyourmind Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Are you a youtube partner?

freeyourmind, Sep 17, 2012 IP
  6. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you might want to check socialblade.com instead. they list people who earn thousands from youtube

etc, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  7. Mehdi.b

Mehdi.b Active Member

Best Answers:
    A bit difficult to do so but it is possible. I agree with people here that not to limit yourself which you say you are not, also look at the high viewed videos on youtube and the topics, search optimisations and methods they use. I do not think you can find a very good answer here.

Mehdi.b, Sep 9, 2015 IP
  8. jryan89

jryan89 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You only have 161 subscribers. You aren't going to make anything with that. You have to 1) Find a niche, 2) Build a dedicated audience, 3) Get that audience coming back again and again, 4) Post videos on a consistent basis (1-5 times per week), 5) SEO the crap out of every single video. Plan out all topics by using keyword research before you shoot each video, 6) Get some of them to stick. Then over time, you will make money.

But trust me. Ad revenue is not the way to go. You need brand deals (or at least brands will send you free stuff, but paid product placements are much better). Also, you need to make a paid product that your fanbase will want to purchase. You do this by either becoming the expert in your field, or for you, making a collage of the best work that you have done and selling this to the dedicated, loyal fanbase that you already grew as listed above.

This is a long term play.

Also, after you surpass 1000 subs, consider https://famebit.com. I'm not saying they are great, but I do personally know people who have landed $500+ brand deals off here. Hope this helps...

jryan89, Sep 10, 2015 IP
  9. yugo

yugo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    what is PPD? I know the CPA, but maybe I will use youtube just for increasing the traffic for my own site, and earn money from my own site.

yugo, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  10. redesignunit@gmail.com

redesignunit@gmail.com Banned

Best Answers:
    not from adsense but earn from my blog.

redesignunit@gmail.com, Oct 12, 2015 IP
  11. alexanderpaul

alexanderpaul Member

Best Answers:
    I am here to see who is $500+ from YouTube, perhaps I might learn a thing or two.

alexanderpaul, Oct 23, 2015 IP
  12. Nico Puegher

Nico Puegher Peon

Best Answers:
    More than making money on Youtube, you can use Youtube to make money somewhere else.

There're a lot of Youtubers who have a monthly fee to their subscribers so they can make better videos, it's quite common on gaming channels but you can do it on every niche. But first you need to focus on deliver high quality value before doing it, people will love to support you when they want videos more often or whant more about you.

Youtube needs time and consistant efford, don't give up.

Nico Puegher, Oct 29, 2015 IP
  13. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    If you want to earn money with YouTube, then try posting some fresh content there! Videos related to the latest happens around the world like accidents, political affairs, earth quakes etc... If you are thinking to posting any crap content that already has tons of videos on YouTube, then you are seriously wasting your time ! :)

Danish4u, Nov 5, 2015 IP
  14. Danish4u

Danish4u Peon

Best Answers:
    Let me earn that much money from my blog, first ! :D Earning from YouTube (AdSense) is pretty hard now a days. As there are tons of videos uploaded on the same topic, we need to find something new and unique! Neither trolls nor tech stuff is going to work... :(

Danish4u, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  15. Linda March

Linda March Peon

Best Answers:
    Some of my videos have somewhere between 150 and 1000 views and monthly revenue is around 3 $, so it's quite low here in Europe. Maybe in US you would get around 20 $ / month for that amount of views, so theoretically if you have more than 50 000 views per video, you can get to that amount. But this is all theoretical.

Linda March, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  16. naeemhassan

naeemhassan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You tube is good way to earn money from Ad-sense but I think it is not easy way to make more and more money,it is depend on our knowledge experience and also hard work to get tone of money from the internet.

naeemhassan, Nov 15, 2015 IP
  17. NetStar

NetStar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Be weary of the answers you receive on these forums. There are people who think making $15 every other month is "good money" and there are people who think making $4,000 a month is not worth their time. You have no idea who is replying.

If you have the ability to make interesting videos that drive traffic and attract repeat audience then you have the ability to make $500+ a month with YouTube videos. Don't take the nay sayers seriously on here. To most of them $500 is like 20 million. $500 is not a lot of money and it's a great STARTER goal and it's achievable in every realm of internet marketing whether you are making videos, blogging or selling freaking red paperclips on craigslist.

The formula to success is easy on YouTube. The more views and subscribers you get the more $$$ you will make. How do you get the views and subscribers? There are so many different recipes for that...but they all of similarities and that is 1. the are insanely consistent with delivering videos 2. they are very in tuned with their audience and make it their job to cater to them 3. post often as if it's their job (in some cases it is) and 4. different. They offer something unique whether it's content, personality, or both.

NetStar, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  18. Linda March

Linda March Peon

Best Answers:
    @NetStar - If you are talented and you make videos that people want to watch, you can make money through adsense and sponsors, and then you can have more $500 a month. But then again, rising to numbers that will allow you that sums like that it's challenging. But not impossible. :)

Linda March, Dec 14, 2015 IP
  19. bilalpakistani

bilalpakistani Member

Best Answers:
    i earn 50$ per month :)
    /... from videos. but i also generate sales. which turns out sometimes. 1500$/month , steady youtube earning is 50$ for me.
    Bilal Haider search my name. and click the first link which you find.
    my channel is about forex trading.

bilalpakistani, Dec 14, 2015 IP