1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review TheVapingForums.com

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Hostix, Sep 14, 2015.

Hey Guys,

Can you review TheVapingForums.com and give me an idea of how it looks and I know I need more content and members but working on that. Feel free to join if you vape and would like.

Hostix, Sep 14, 2015 IP
  2. Hostix

Hostix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    anyone?

Hostix, Oct 31, 2015 IP
  3. dvchaos

dvchaos Active Member

Best Answers:
    I like it .. it's a good site .. :0)
    I like the layout.
    I like the Logo design.. (it's very appropriate).
    and I like the content. (i'm a vaper myself too!)
    and I like the domain name.

all in all is pretty good aye,
    Well done. :0)

Tom.

dvchaos, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  4. Hostix

Hostix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks Tom. I have worked very hard on the forum and appreciate the feedback.

Hostix, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's really hard to review a forum, since all forums look about the same.

I'd make the subcategories' font size larger and more defined. I've never understood sites that want to keep their font so light or so small, it's as if they do not want you to read anything.

1.gif

I'd remove the donation link from the navigation. Over the past months, years did anyone donate anything? If not, just remove it. I don't know if it's feasible to do, but you can charge for featured posts. A featured post would stay 10 days at the top, highlighted or something like that. Or you can make a premium membership with various perks in it. Take cues from this forum.

qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  6. Hostix

Hostix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The font size and color is default and yes I can change it, The forum has only been massively advertised for the past few months I would say, so anything before that I didnt have a donation tab up.

I would rather accept donations and make more money from selling ads and not have to pass the cost to the members of my forum. So If they want to donate they can if they would rather spend the money on Juice or mods from my sponsors that is great also.

Hostix, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  7. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    You're misunderstanding me. The premium membership will be an optional thing. You create something like a Buy/Sell/Trade category and only premium members can post in it (since they are going to be selling or buying products there). Everything else is still free and open to all members. I am just throwing some creative ideas at you. Your ultimate goal (along with providing a quality content / service) should be "How can I make money? The more, the merrier.". If these two are not your main goals, you're wasting your time.

qwikad.com, Dec 12, 2015 IP
  8. Hostix

Hostix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I do understand what you are saying but at the moment I am focused on building the forum. Plus I do make money now the way it setup. I run my own ad network for the forum and have vendors that are paying the cost to run the forum.

Hostix, Dec 12, 2015 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.