1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to show star ratings for a website in search result?

Discussion in 'Microdata' started by abinjoy, Nov 25, 2015.

I noticed in several search results showing star ratings and reviews. My site is Phitany.com In my Google+ page currently there are 19 reviews. I wish to bring this star ratings in Google search result. What should i do know?. Please tell the step by step procedure for that.

abinjoy, Nov 25, 2015 IP
  2. linkedfly

linkedfly Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you're trying to accomplish is called a Review Wheel, similar concept to having a link wheel where a network of websites and blogs link to each other through backlinks and rotate all that organic traffic back and forth, the concept is almost the same.

A Social Wheel is when you're sending traffic from one social network to another social network like from twitter to Facebook. They like your blurbs on twitter so your visitors want to get to know more about you on Facebook. Or you want to send your visitors from one group on Facebook to another group on the same network, it's called a Social Wheel.

To get a Review Wheel going you have to create curiosity. Facebook does it all the time, for example you'll often see widgets with blurbs on the right side of the page that read "20 people liked name of the company did you get a chance to like it too?" You'll want to let your customers know that there's something out there that they've missed and that they'll like it too. If your customers had a good experience with you then they'll want to have it again.

The best thing to do if you've captured their email address is to follow up with them, by writing them a personal message and telling them how thankful you are for their review. Incentivize them with a promotion or free give away to spread your company brand to their friends and family and word of mouth online, it really does work.

If you didn't capture their email addresses then here's the step by step approach:

1.) Contact your email list for anyone of your companies or web properties and promote your google plus page, if you're the CEO of the company, you're already seen as some kind of millionaire who made their money online, so you'll have more people trying to get at you because the truth is, in their eyes you're a rock star.

2.) Tell them a little about your self and send them a personalized promotion to the stuff they want to buy or always wanted to buy, but could never afford it. But even if they can't afford it or can't buy it right now, at least they'll have you as a contact on google +. All they need to do is leave a positive review :)

3.) And that's pretty much it. I say that would be it because from what I see you already have an established network. You're not building a company from scratch with one capture page and only $100 in your pocket for Facebook PPC marketing.

I hope this information helped. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

linkedfly, Nov 29, 2015 IP
  3. Asim Mughal

Asim Mughal Member

Best Answers:
    You need to apply schema markup to show rating and reviews in search results. Here is the relevant page about rating and reviews on Schema:
    schema.org/Rating
    And if you don't know how to implement schema markup, read this guide it will help you a lot:
    https://www.eebew.com/blog/schema-markup-implementation/

If you still have any confusion, feel free to ask.

Asim Mughal, Dec 10, 2015 IP
    Malika.Sharma likes this.
  4. Claviceps

Claviceps Member

Best Answers:
    Review wheel is what you need.
    A squeaky wheel vet's it's grease

Claviceps, Feb 28, 2016 IP
    Malika.Sharma likes this.
  5. Malika.Sharma

Malika.Sharma Active Member

Best Answers: